Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Decorate By Color – Red Decor. Looking for ways to bring red decor into your home? These red options are gorgeous and will make a statement for sure!
- This is a FINE ART GICLEE PRINT PRT1046 Title: Stormy Collection Shades of Black, Gray, Copper and White Each piece is signed and dated by the artist The drop down menu on the upper left of the listing shows a variety of sizes and materials available. You may choose Fine Art Paper, Canvas, or Metallic Canvas. This print is MADE TO ORDER and can come in multiple sizes that are not listed. If you would like a custom size feel free to convo me and I can give you a quote and create you an option to purchase in your desired size. ( This piece can be made up to 20 x 20) You may also request this painting hung in s different orientation if you would like. The selected print size includes a white 1 inch border for framing. If you are purchasing a canvas piece and would like to stretch it onto stretcher bars instead of framing you may request a larger border in the comments section of your purchase. You may also request a border that continues the painting around the sides (mirrored border) or a different color for example black, red, ect. Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Bright White, water-resistant fine art paper that is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. It has the best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind. It is printed on Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for their archival qualities that last a lifetime! Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a white poly-cotton blend canvas. Specifically designed for high-end fine art, It is printed with Epson GS6000 eco-solvent printers to ensure Gicleé Prints that will also last a lifetime! Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The colors of your painting have an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Each print comes packaged with care, rolled in a rigid and protective tube. Paper and Canvas prints come unstretched and unframed. This piece is also available stretched onto stretcher bars and ready to hang. **Want your new art to arrive professionally stretched? **Add the sizing option from the drop-down menu to your cart, then follow the link below to stretching options. Chose the stretching option the same size as your print and add it to your cart as well. All done! Not in the US? Message me to discuss shipping options. Stretching: https://www.etsy.com/listing/519298068 To see a similar made to order ORIGINAL painting you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/248611893 To see what else my shop has to offer you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDawningScott Copyright© L Dawning Scott 2015, All Rights Reserved
- 10 Great Tips That Will Make Your Guest Room
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Create your own rustic haven with this chic peel and stick wallpaper! Giving walls the look of weathered wood with hints of soft pale color, this authentic looking design is not only beautiful but so easy to install. Printed on a premium peel and stick material that is totally removable and will not damage walls, this perfect solution for refreshing your home saves you both the time and hassle of ordinary wallpaper.
- Spring flowers, like potted hydrangeas and daffodils and simple arrangements of tulips, are a pretty and inexpensive way to welcome spring into your home. Tour this bright and cheerful modern farmhouse, along with 16 other beautiful blogger homes in this stunning spring home tour | A Burst of Beautiful
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets for painting walls fast, yet producing first-rate results.
- Add warmth and cheer to your home this holiday season with festive decor. The traditional red and green palette easily ties the room together, and will get you in the holiday spirit. Start with the mantle. It’s the focal point in any room, and the perfect place to make a statement. Fresh greenery, a mix of textures and finishes make it uniquely yours. Then add pops of bold color with accent pillows, and of course the Christmas stockings. Fair Isle? Yes, please!
- This is a SET OF THREE Laundry Room decor signs – a laundry sign with string art JUTE hanger, a string art JUTE cloths pen with wash, dry, fold, repeat saying, and 5 cent per load sign with JUTE rope accents for a true rustic effect! This 3 piece laundry set is perfect for the laundry room where a little fun is needed! And, you can choose from 5 color schemes as shown in photos 1-5 above! ★ The laundry sign with strung hanger is on 24 x 8.5 wood canvas ★ The strung cloths pen with saying is on a 12 x 12 wood canvas ★ The 5 cent per load sign is on a 9.5 x 12 wood canvas All are ready to hang with hanging wire already attached. NOTE: These are constructed of REAL WOOD PLANKS. As such, the rustic features of the wood — including knot holes, splits, bends, and a mixture of grains and unique irregularities — along with surface finish distressing methods make each piece truly one-of-a kind. Due to the nature of the wood slats, slight bends or warps in the wood canvases can occur and are part of the rustic aspect of each piece. Each piece is custom made and you will be notified when your order ships. Please review the shipping & policies link for our current ship times. ©2016 Eleven Owls Studio. All Rights Reserved.