Photo via: momtastic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Painted Bassett Dresser – a more formal piece of furniture is given a rustic redo with a distressed black paint finish and a salvaged wood plank top – via Tattered Lantern
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Cabinet Transformation | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- French Blue Dresser Makeover | blesserhouse.com – An orange wood thrifted dresser gets a French blue makeover using Fusion Mineral Paint in Champness and Homestead House Wax in Espresso.
- See this gray and white-washed dresser makeover at betterafter.net
- Lovely painted dresser with birds. Im going to paint the branches, then decoupage the birds on it.
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- How to update your dining room without buying all new furniture | Casual traditional dining room accessories ideas | Dining room decor ideas for French country farmhouse style | Luxury dining room makeover with vintage accessories | designthusiasm.com
- make this sofa table for 25, diy, how to, painted furniture, woodworking projects
- Tips and tricks to keep your painted furniture from peeling and scratching. Paint Peeling Fix | Peeling Paint Repair | Peeling Paint Fix
- Repurposed Dresser
- Weve given it a bathroom makeover by replacing the floor with vinyl, painting in Seal Salt with Behr, adding new fixtures and decor!