Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a fun book called Rags: Making a Little Something Out of Almost Nothing, written by sisters Linda and Stella Allison and published in 1979. One of the best ideas in the book is making yarn out of old t-shirts. Here are the very simple instructions I used the yarn from four t-shirts and…
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- I’m in complete disbelief that it could possibly be the last week in September, and therefore this will be the last installment of our “Back to Basics” blogging series! This has been a fun series for me, and it has opened my eyes to new possibilities for blogging topics. I am excited to be delivering …
- Cheap home decor ideas like these are the perfect solutions to your budget! Decorate your home on a budget with unique and fun methods that stretch funds!
- DIY Organization Ideas for Your Laundry Room DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults by Jinx62
- For the front porch – DIY Interchangeable Welcome Sign – made with 4×4 and 1×6 wood. Seasonal signs would be so fun to make and change out.
- Refresh you home by painting your front door a fun color. Not sure what hue to choose? These tried-and-true colors are sure to flatter any facade.
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign like this one… in minutes! So cool, cheap and fun to personalize for anyone on your gift list! DIY Rope Sign Tutorial | funkyjunkinteriors-donna
- This easy DIY fairy garden is so simple to make and doesnt take up a lot of space. Its a fun way to spruce up your deck or patio!
- Harvest Marble Cupcakes – a beautiful and colorful cupcake that would be a great Thanksgiving dessert, Autumn Potluck or Fall Bake Sale. Cupcakes never looked so good or were so easy to make. What a fun and delicious Thanksgiving Treat. Follow us for more fun Thanksgiving Food Ideas.
- DIY Pom Pom Pillow – Fun DIY Home Decor project for fall – How to make your own pillow