Photo via: faceliftfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- In Love With a House | Updated our patio with new deck boards just in time for summer. Take a look at the how-to post on our blog! http://www.inlovewithahouse.com/!NEW-DECK-BOARDS/nr4dk/574c9c560cf20b7d2ba3b982
- Rustic cabinet made from repurposed shipping pallets.
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Rustic meets industrial media stand. Plumbing pipe sliding barn doors. Finished with chalk paint and distressed to give an aged look. TV console.
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- DIY repurposed vintage door into twin sized headboard
- CUSTOM Rustic Tall Storage – Reclaimed Barn Wood Linen Cabinet w/Tin Doors (Unfinished) Dimensions: 83 High x 26 Deep x 20 Wide 2 Doors (Tin) 4 Adjustable Shelves Crown Moulding Detail **The price stated is for the exact dimensions listed above. EACH ITEM IS CUSTOM BUILT AND CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR TASTE OR STYLE . Any changes will affect both the price and the shipping. Please contact us for any changes or shipping questions. ***CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE*** Materials: Reclaimed Rustic Barn Wood & Metal These pieces will ship fully assembled, hardware is included. SHIPPING: Please note that the shipping cost stated on this listing are estimated at the higher cross country shipping costs. For larger items such as this, send us a message with your location and shipping requirements and we can give you an exact shipping cost. If you are in or around the Northern Indiana area, you are more than welcome to forgo all shipping costs and pick your order up at our workshop. * (We are located 35 miles east of South Bend, IN, 130 miles east of Chicago, IL, and 165 miles north of Indianapolis, IN. ) Our standard shipping will consist of the vanity being palletized, covered in cardboard and shrink wrapped. If you would like your vanity to be crated or insured please make sure you select these options during checkout. If you do NOT need lift-gate delivery and are receiving delivery at a business address please contact us as this can lower your freight costs as well.
- This post contains affiliate links, when you purchase through them you help support this blog, thank you! Hi, friends! I’m going to confess something here. I am completely head-over-heels in love with anything rustic / farmhouse style. Yes, it has happened, I’ve got the bug – and I can’t seem to shake it. I want to … Read More about Rustic Farmhouse Decor (from Amazon!)
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- Snowy Pine Cones (4 Ways), a diy craft post from the blog Organize and Decorate Everything, written by Leanne Jacobs on Bloglovin’