Photo via: tsg.daily.thescoutguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entry Way First impressions! Homemade chandelier for under $200. Herringbone tile floor. DIY. Its so good to be home
- DIY: How to Install Shiplap Walls + How to Cut the Planks and Trim – this is an inexpensive wall treatment and a great fix for damaged walls – via Little Red Brick House
- Rustic wooden door, worn brick and turquoise. Love this as a back door to a gorgeous garden.
- Brick fireplace and built ins with shiplap
- an easy tutorial white-washing brick fireplace. Ive been wanting to lighten up my bricks for a while now
- Brooklyn living room with exposed brick walls
- brick + built-ins More
- fire pit ? (but I wouldnt use 2 colors of bricks, and Id make it a little smaller)
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Traveling Quote | Hand Lettering | Home Decor | Wall Art | Adventure | Storyteller
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!