Photo via: handmade-haven.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What goes best with natural wood? Well, natural light of course! Add a few wooden accents to your decor, like a coffee table and chairs, and watch how beautifully outdoor light enhances your design. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/scandi-rooms-natural-wood-trend/
- Farmhouse Coffee Table. $150.00, via Etsy.
- Build a Corner Bench with Built-in Table
- A yellow sofa is put in a traditional living room of neutrals and whites, with a wooden bench as coffee table, black armchair and white hanging light
- Instant Coffee Bar Elevate your morning toast-and-tea ritual with a window seat. This bloggers DIY breakfast bar replaced a dining table when she moved into a smaller space, and was inspired by visits to her favorite cafes.
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- Pollution is not only an outdoor problem, the insides of your house can also be polluted with harmful chemicals. Thankfully, it is easier than ever to introduce flora into one’s home. Plants grown indoors have a variety of benefits. They purify the air and create a more relaxing, restful ambiance. Reap the benefits
- build a rolling coffee table out of shipping pallets
- DIY. How to build a console, buffet, entry table, sofa table. Rustic industrial or farmhouse style.
- How to build a DIY farmhouse kids craft table
- Create the perfect backyard seating with these Easy DIY kids patio chairs. The chairs are perfect for toddlers and kids to have their own space in the yard. Lightweight, but hard to tip over. Get he free build plans today! Housefulofhandmade.com | Free Build Plans | Kids Outdoor Chairs | Modern Adirondack Chairs | Colorful Kids Chairs | DIY Patio Furniture | How to Build Patio Furniture |Kreg Jig
- How to turn a dining table into a rolling island work surface for the laundry room or kitchen.