Photo via: darbysmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make A Freezer Paper Transfer.
- How To Make Paper Cones, Easy DIY Candy Cones
- European Mount. Boiled, treated and spray painted the deer skull. Torched the wood, varnished it and wiped the varnish off with paper towel right after.
- Rustic Rugged Industrial Towel Holder Kitchen & by BrittandTyler
- Horseshoe Towel Holder
- Well, you can find many kinds of home decorations out of logs, just as candle holders, vases, coat hook and wooden lamps. 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas More from my site25 Inexpensive Yet Stylish DIY Towel Holder Ideas25 Creative Wine Barrel Projects Ideas30 Coolest DIY Projects Every Craft Lover Must Try35 Lovely DIY Projects … Continue reading 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas
- Spray paint doilies on canvas (or shoe box – note from a previous pin) = instant art. Also a cute idea for Valentines Day cards. Could also use hand cut paper snowflakes if you dont want to ruin a doily. Make them rounded and flowery and using a box with the bottom cut out as a protected surround, you can make art right on the walls, too, for a color pop.
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Make a DIY Craft Cart from a Kitchen Cart including kraft paper, chalkboard and pegboard in just a few easy steps!
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- DIY: Candle holder with Birch wood | We do not have the instructions, but it does not seems so difficult to make