Photo via: dekorin.in.ua
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- DIY wall planter. Perfect idea for the modern farmhouse kitchen! Tutorial on how to make a wooden wall planter with black and wood tones plus burlap ribbon and galvanized metal accents.
- Pallet signs sure have been popular on Weekend Craft the past few months. So I thought today I would show you how I stencil pallet signs. This was also great timing because its Silhouette Challenge time and this months theme was home decor with the added bonus of using wood. Needless to say this months challenge was right up my alley. Now I get request all the time from family and friends to make them a project that they have seen on the site and this was on of those occasions. You may have seen this sign before here when I was getting ready to head to a show.
- DIY Plank Wall Paint Tutorial. Levis nursery
- nice Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at… by http://www.dana-home-decor.xyz/home-improvement/super-easy-step-by-step-tutorial-for-how-to-make-diy-industrial-pipe-shelves-at-2/
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- DIY Pom Pom Pillow – Fun DIY Home Decor project for fall – How to make your own pillow
- The key to creating the perfect Baby Boy Nursery Wall Art or any wall art is the font! Stop by the blog and check out where I get the perfect fonts.
- Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art with Test Tube Vase Photo Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow
- Make your own DIY Initial String Wall Art, in a few quick steps. This creamy string against the dark wood tone is the best! Theres a video tutorial too, so you dont miss a thing! Easiest monogram ever! Initial string art tutorial at www.freshcrush.com.
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: www.diypete.com…