Photo via: gardentherapy.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- How to Mosaic and make beautiful objects for home and garden: Outdoor shower mosaic on a curved wall. Description from indulgy.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Adorable DIY plant labels! Make these stamped clay garden markers for your herbs or vegetables using Easy Sculpt self-hardening modelling clay. Its a simple DIY craft and gift idea for any garden-lover! via @resincraftsblog
- Love this natural fence. Its just what Im looking for to use around my vegetable garden.
- Chic and laid-back is what @thebannergirls living room is all about. The Salonne sectional helps to make this room a natural rustic farmhouse dream.
- Believe it or not, a DIY Vintage Crate Succulent Garden is not only incredibly gorgeous, but also easy to make. Plus, only a few supplies are needed!
- Rustic Salvage – garden junk to make your garden completely unique… Garden Art | Gardening
- This easy DIY fairy garden is so simple to make and doesnt take up a lot of space. Its a fun way to spruce up your deck or patio!
- What goes best with natural wood? Well, natural light of course! Add a few wooden accents to your decor, like a coffee table and chairs, and watch how beautifully outdoor light enhances your design. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/scandi-rooms-natural-wood-trend/
- Farmhouse Coffee Table. $150.00, via Etsy.
- Looking to add some Farmhouse style to your home? Learn how to create these Farmhouse Style DIY Hanging Wire Baskets. via @frugalfarmgrl
- How to build a DIY triangle hanging planter – free plans and tutorial via Jen Woodhouse