Photo via: teds-woodworking.digimkts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ Cannot believe I made this dyi woodworking nails Vegetable bin
- Simple DIY Media Shelves – Free Woodworking Plans and Tutorial by Shanty-2-Chic.com!
- Free Woodworking Plans Rustic Truss Desk – DIY desk plans – only $60 to build
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- I’ve been working on creating this next project for a couple of weeks now and I am so excited to be able to show it to you! It was the brain-child of a few ideas, meshed together and I am absolutely in love with how it turned out! It started with the need to have some art… Read More »
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- In my house shenanigans are common everyday and one day when I was searching for a sign to make I saw one about shenanigans and it was perfect. To make my sign I bought this plain wooden sign from Michaels and I used a 50% off coupon. Wood Pallet Plaque
- Project 3. Winter TabletopFor my winter tabletop I wanted to go all out with gold and create a table that was lush and sparkly. My color story is gold and silve…
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- How I decluttered my filing system and made it work better for our family. Filing System Declutter.
- This free I Spy Sunday printable game is perfect for church, Sunday School, primary, and family home evening! If you are looking for a great way to help kids get through church, this game is perfect! Just print and laminate fur use over and over again! Get it today at www.TeepeeGirl.com!
- Pallet signs sure have been popular on Weekend Craft the past few months. So I thought today I would show you how I stencil pallet signs. This was also great timing because its Silhouette Challenge time and this months theme was home decor with the added bonus of using wood. Needless to say this months challenge was right up my alley. Now I get request all the time from family and friends to make them a project that they have seen on the site and this was on of those occasions. You may have seen this sign before here when I was getting ready to head to a show.