Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- DIY Home Improvement On A Budget – Give Your Old Bathroom Cabinets A Facelift – Easy and Cheap Do It Yourself Tutorials for Updating and Renovating Your House – Home Decor Tips and Tricks, Remodeling and Decorating Hacks – DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY JOY http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-improvement-ideas-budget
- We recently added a small bathroom onto our house. Here are my design tips for a small bathroom. Make a tiny space attractive and functional!
- In Love With a House | Updated our patio with new deck boards just in time for summer. Take a look at the how-to post on our blog! http://www.inlovewithahouse.com/!NEW-DECK-BOARDS/nr4dk/574c9c560cf20b7d2ba3b982
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- Ways to add farmhouse charm and style to your house. Great tips to get the Fixer Upper style and decor ideas
- The HGTV series Fixer Upper pairs renovation, design and real estate pros Chip and Joanna Gaines with home buyers to renovate homes that are in great locations, but have bad design or are in poor condition.
- Chip and Joanna Gaines team up with Cleveland Browns quarterback and former Baylor University Heisman winner, Robert Griffin III, to help out a military vet and his wife with much needed improvements on a home thats too small and not easily accessible. Joannas design employs creative ways to make the whole home more functional, spacious, warm and beautiful.
- It’s no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string with her incredible talents. But you don’t need to be a guest on the Fixer Upper show to get a piece of Joanna’s style. Here are 14 ways you can recreate that fabulous farmhouse look in your own home! Wood Planked Walls … … Continue reading →
- in love with a house | KITCHEN RENO – DIY – WHITE KITCHEN – MODERN DESIGN – IKEA CABINETS
- Do these 5 things every day to keep your house clean and organized – even when you have kids and pets! These tips really work and they are so easy to do. Cleaning | Organizing | Mom Life