Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Step by Step Tutorial on how to paint your kitchen cabinets without having to give up the use of your kitchen. Includes timeline and detailed explanations.
- Paint your kitchen cabinets for under $40 with these instructions!
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Paint Stick Basket Centerpiece – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- This collection of trending paint colors would look great on your kitchen cabinets. If you’re looking for a light neutral color, try a fresh coat of Bakery Box, Light Year, or Frost. If you want a darker color that’s a little moody, Intergalactic or Nocturne Blue could be the perfect choice for you. Explore the rest of BEHR’s line of stunning interior paints to find the perfect shade for your home.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Perfect for a rustic style kitchen! Wood sign reads Mind your biscuits and life will be gravy Want to recreate the look? The featured sign in the above photo is our classic roast wood color with white font. ****************************SIGN FEATURES************************** -WHAT SIZE IS THIS SIGN? It measures 12×18 *****CHOOSE***** your wood color from the 2nd photo above (click on the arrows if using a desktop and swipe if using a mobile device). We offer 25 color options! Letters B, C, D, E, H, I and J are all wood stains from our own unique custom blends. All other colors are our shops collection of distressed painted wood. Select your wood color choice from the drop down menu when you checkout. *****CHOOSE YOUR TEXT COLOR******* We offer 27 font color options! See above 3rd photo for color sample picture. Select your font color from the drop down menu when you checkout Our signs are not wood burned or made with vinyl. Your saying will be painted on crisp with our high quality paint color and sealed with a clear protective coating. *****SEALED***** with our toughest poly. This sign is made for light outdoor use (front door, photo prop, etc) but we HIGHLY recommend our marine grade finish if this sign is going to be sitting outside in the rain and other elements. Send us a message or just type marine grade finish in the note to seller when you checkout. *****KEY HOLE MOUNTING on the back. This feature makes sure that your sign lays flat on a wall. Saw tooth hanger signs can be easily knocked off of walls by anything that comes in contact with it. Our signs stay secure on your wall for the safety of little ones and animals. *****SHIPS in 2 weeks****** Please see our SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT for our current turn around times. Rush processing is available below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/462013169/rush-your-order?ref=shop_home_active_1 Not sure about this quote? Want a different font? Create your own sign with your own saying/quote. The link to our 16×7 size will take you right to it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/262419936/custom-wood-signs-wooden-signs-custom?ref=shop_home_active_7 We do not change fonts for the signs in our shop unless you design your own. **Is this item a gift? Let us know! Wed be happy to include a short typed note to your gift recipient so they know that its from you! ***Customers are responsible for their color choices. We highly recommend choosing darker font colors for lighter wood colors and lighter font colors for darker wood colors. Ivory and white should not be on honey oak or naked as they are very hard to read. Black does not work will with classic roast. Computer monitors and phone screens will vary in contrast. All photos are depicted in natural lighting. Please keep this in mind when ordering. Knots and wood imperfections will vary from sign to sign as no two pieces of wood are the same. All signs will show some signs of distressing. Our signs all have a rustic elegance to them, this is what makes every piece beautifully unique.
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Laundry room utility sink with faux tin backsplash. See 5 laundry rooms that will make you want to wash clothes on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- There are so many things to consider when choosing a backsplash tile. This post helps narrow it down, and I love her examples! | JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com