Photo via: frommoontomoon.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Cabinet Transformation | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Faux Card Catalog Cabinet makeover
- Amazing Antique Industrial Wood 23 Drawer Library Card Catalog Cabinet… i have ALWAYS wanted one of these… perfect for a craft room
- Using antiquing glaze to change cabinet color.
- Rustic cabinet made from repurposed shipping pallets.
- Bathroom storage ideas can be practical and beautiful. I love to decorate with items that are useful. Today I’m sharing a few bathroom organization tips that you can keep on display. These storage solutions are perfect for small bathrooms or spaces that have limited cabinet space. Let me show you! For the last few weeks we’ve been …
- The Best DIY and Decor: Glideware – Easily slide your cookware out of the cabinet for handy access
- LOVE this DIY Coffee Cabinet!! Free Plans and Full Tutorial! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- CUSTOM Rustic Tall Storage – Reclaimed Barn Wood Linen Cabinet w/Tin Doors (Unfinished) Dimensions: 83 High x 26 Deep x 20 Wide 2 Doors (Tin) 4 Adjustable Shelves Crown Moulding Detail **The price stated is for the exact dimensions listed above. EACH ITEM IS CUSTOM BUILT AND CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR TASTE OR STYLE . Any changes will affect both the price and the shipping. Please contact us for any changes or shipping questions. ***CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE*** Materials: Reclaimed Rustic Barn Wood & Metal These pieces will ship fully assembled, hardware is included. SHIPPING: Please note that the shipping cost stated on this listing are estimated at the higher cross country shipping costs. For larger items such as this, send us a message with your location and shipping requirements and we can give you an exact shipping cost. If you are in or around the Northern Indiana area, you are more than welcome to forgo all shipping costs and pick your order up at our workshop. * (We are located 35 miles east of South Bend, IN, 130 miles east of Chicago, IL, and 165 miles north of Indianapolis, IN. ) Our standard shipping will consist of the vanity being palletized, covered in cardboard and shrink wrapped. If you would like your vanity to be crated or insured please make sure you select these options during checkout. If you do NOT need lift-gate delivery and are receiving delivery at a business address please contact us as this can lower your freight costs as well.
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.