Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- Lehman Lane – Stories of DIY renovation, decorating, projects, gardening, cooking, and kids
- Tutorial – How to Build Indoor Shutters | Aqua Lane Designs on http://Remodelaholic.com
- This bar is 84 long, 24 deep, and 42 high. It has been stained with dark walnut, expresso, and natural cherry and then sealed. **This product is not eligible f
- Rustic Pallet Tray Wall Art with Test Tube Vase Photo Tutorial by Dana Tatar for Walnut Hollow
- $15.99 Pu Leather Car Seat Storage Bag 5 Colors Travel Solid Hang Bag
- This rustic chic chandelier captures an aged look with its solid distressed wood and steel construction. This would be perfect for any space that needs that final rustic farmhouse touch!
- Double diploma frames are a great way to save money and improve the look of your office or home. This beautiful solid cherry frame holds two 8 1/2 x 11 diplomas for much less than the cost of two single diploma frames. diploma frames
- Furniture makes a room functional, but no space is complete without the personal touch that comes from adding in some decor. Discover your favorite pieces at Joss & Main and get decorating!
- Shop modern furniture and home décor for every room in your home, ranging in style from mid-century to industrial to bohemian and more. All up to 60% off.