Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- RESUME/CV TEMPLATE FOR MICROSOFT WORD —————————————————————————————– Apply to your dream job in style with this minimal and clean resume suite, complete with matching cover letter designed for use in Microsoft Word. Includes resume template, optional second page, cover letter. All colors, including icon colors, can be changed directly in Word. —————————————————————————————– HOW IT WORKS —————————————————————————————– ✿ Purchase this template – Paypal and major credit/debit cards accepted ✿ Download the included files INSTANTLY ✿ Install any custom fonts included in the package ✿ Fill in your information, and use the files as many times as you want! ✿ Change or remove any section with ease! This goes for fonts, colors, margins, you name it. —————————————————————————————– WHATS INCLUDED —————————————————————————————– Microsoft Word .docx files: ► 2 Pages Resumé template (.docx) ► 1 Page Cover Letter (.docx) ► 1 Page References List (.docx) These files should work for all Microsoft Word versions after 2003. Also included: – Custom font files + links to fonts ✿ Easy to use and customize to your unique taste ✿ Creative and innovative aesthetic ✿ Clear and concise instructions – just like any good résumé should be! ✿ Reliable and prompt customer service – Im not a faceless company, but a person who cares about your satisfaction and success! —————————————————————————————– REQUIREMENTS —————————————————————————————– ► You must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer to edit and use the template. Don’t have Microsoft Word? Download a free trial here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try —————————————————————————————– IMPORTANT —————————————————————————————– ► Files will ONLY work in Microsoft Word. ► You will NOT be able to edit files on a phone or tablet device. ► Files are MAC compatible, but you must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer to use them. Files are NOT compatible with Pages.
- nice Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at… by http://www.dana-home-decor.xyz/home-improvement/super-easy-step-by-step-tutorial-for-how-to-make-diy-industrial-pipe-shelves-at-2/
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Here is a an easy $20 end table makeover! This page goes through all of the easy steps to refurbish an old end table so that you dont mind it in your house!
- Do your out-dated cabinets need a lift? This in-depth tutorial will walk you through how to transform your old, tired kitchen into a fresh and amazing space on a budget! | TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Learn how to make Wood Floating Shelves with DIY Pete! Simple, affordable project that looks great. Check out the video, post, and free plans here: www.diypete.com…
- Learn how to build this DIY side table for your own home for under $150! This table is the perfect size for the dining room or entrance way. It is the perfect table to style and decorate.
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- Create the perfect backyard seating with these Easy DIY kids patio chairs. The chairs are perfect for toddlers and kids to have their own space in the yard. Lightweight, but hard to tip over. Get he free build plans today! Housefulofhandmade.com | Free Build Plans | Kids Outdoor Chairs | Modern Adirondack Chairs | Colorful Kids Chairs | DIY Patio Furniture | How to Build Patio Furniture |Kreg Jig
- Using a rustic finish on your DIY projects will give your space a farmhouse-style look. Here, you will learn how to get the weathered wood look to add a special touch to your home decor.