Photo via: indeeddecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- watch storms or look at stars — talk about a getaway from the world room!
- Learn how to make a baby bottle cake with a hidden surprise on the inside with our step-by-step picture tutorial. Great cake for a baby shower
- Learn how to build this DIY side table for your own home for under $150! This table is the perfect size for the dining room or entrance way. It is the perfect table to style and decorate.
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Want to know about paint colors or where we bought our home decor and furniture? I’ve rounded up our entire house so you can get them for your own home too. Many of the items we buy come from Craigslist and thrift stores or we DIYed them for way cheaper than retail, but I dug upRead more
- This post contains affiliate links, when you purchase through them you help support this blog, thank you! Hi, friends! I’m going to confess something here. I am completely head-over-heels in love with anything rustic / farmhouse style. Yes, it has happened, I’ve got the bug – and I can’t seem to shake it. I want to … Read More about Rustic Farmhouse Decor (from Amazon!)
- Adding teak to your shower floor instantly upgrades the look. Teak is a waterproof material so its okay to use in the shower.
- Under table storage drawers in camper – Could be applied to any freestanding table in a Tiny House… – To connect with us, and our community of people from Australia and around the world, learning how to live large in small places, visit us at www.Facebook.com/TinyHousesAustralia
- Nothing is more thoughtful or heartfelt than a one-of-a-kind handmade gift. There’s something special about giving someone you care about a gift that you made yourself, just for t…
- Mom sewed me some awesome damask curtains for the kitchen. Man, I gotta learn to sew!! @Sharon Macdonald Marlow
- DIY Lazy Susan turnable serving tray I upcycled from an old stool and turned into this beautiful farmhouse Lazy Susan perfect for any kitchen. Click the image to learn how to make it.
- Tonsillectomy is a very common out patient procedure done to remove tonsils. Learn how to ease the pain after surgery for your child or loved one.