Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Project 3. Winter TabletopFor my winter tabletop I wanted to go all out with gold and create a table that was lush and sparkly. My color story is gold and silve…
- There is just something about a farmhouse that is homey and inviting. IKEAs products were mainly used to decorate and style the farmhouse modern bathroom.
- DIY design ideas – How to Professionally Decorate Your Dining Room or Living Room Mantel. Learn elements that will make your Mantel look beautiful! Learn how to professionally decorate a mantel.
- Create your own rustic haven with this chic peel and stick wallpaper! Giving walls the look of weathered wood with hints of soft pale color, this authentic looking design is not only beautiful but so easy to install. Printed on a premium peel and stick material that is totally removable and will not damage walls, this perfect solution for refreshing your home saves you both the time and hassle of ordinary wallpaper.
- Learn how to build this DIY side table for your own home for under $150! This table is the perfect size for the dining room or entrance way. It is the perfect table to style and decorate.
- Bless the food before us, the family beside us, and the love between us. A HUGE, gorgeous and neutral framed wood sign that would make a perfect statement piece for the kitchen or dining room! Handmade on high quality wood, white-washed/distressed and framed in a dark walnut finish for a perfectly rustic look. Lettering is hand painted with black chalk paint and each piece is unique due to the natural variation of grain and knots in the wood. Approximate size 20×30 (may vary up to 1) and comes ready to hang. Colors may be customized, upon request. **Please note, due to the unique nature of wood pieces in the making of this sign, color variation, knots, and grain may vary. It is not uncommon for there to be non-structural cracks, knots and imperfections in the finished sign. The sign is sanded to reveal a distressed finish, so sand and scuff marks will be present. This only adds to the character of each sign and no two are ever exactly alike! Make sure to follow me on Instagram (@coastalcraftymama) to see more styled photos like this
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- A yellow sofa is put in a traditional living room of neutrals and whites, with a wooden bench as coffee table, black armchair and white hanging light
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Im excited to invite you to stop no. 6 in my series… Creating Christmas Memories with Vignettes. I know youll love this Farmhouse Christmas Vignette. Be sure to learn how to create your own and be inspired.