Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a Cool Message Board From an Old Drawer
- 131 Likes, 4 Comments – Nell R. (@riccioda) on Instagram: “2017 will be allllllll about balance. But mostly cupcakes 😜 Obsessing over my new @letterfolkco…”
- Green Wine Bottle Vases Set of 6 – Wine bottle vases range from 9-12 inches tall. A variety of shapes and size ranges will be included in this order (unless noted by the buyer). Bottles are all upcycled so thank you for helping out mother earth! Bottles are thoroughly washed, and all labels/stickers are removed. Ready to use as vases or candle holders once they arrive at your door. Please allow 3-5 days, after payment has processed, for items to be shipped. Flowers shown are for photo purposes only, not included with this sale. Please message me with any questions or custom orders. ~Thank you for visiting My Fall Day, you can view more one of a kind items in my shop by visiting www.etsy.com/shop/myfallday ~
- The Writer is a bold, signature piece for any space. Ideal for wordier messages or poignant brevity, this letter board provides adequate real estate
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Farmhouse Style Dry Erase Board | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Love you deerly wood pallet sign, maybe use real antlers on a board to make…
- i love this idea- looks way nicer than the usual dry erase board & tacky calendar hanging somewhere in the house
- Lantern Pair with wrought iron hooks on recycled wood board for unique wall decor, home decor, bedroom decor
- closepin board
- A great way to keep your toddler entertained is to build them a busy board! All you need is a piece of wood and anything that toddlers love to play with.
- Homemade Sensory Board