Photo via: lifehacker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic high end interiors tend to include a chic wooden floor quite heavily. If you happen to have a small living space, choosing a light toned wood, such as beech or ash, is essential. These paler tones work since they open up the room and add the illusion of space. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/wooden-pieces-home-decor/
- Find ideas to bring patterns, prints, colors, textures, and more design elements together to create the ultimate living room.
- Hello Thursday! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day. Just sharing a little shot of this beautiful clock in our living room. Its rustic wood and metal numbers give it just the right amount of an industrial feel. Have a great afternoon and remember, 1 more day until Friday!
- Twinkle lights on the back porch- cozy outdoor living
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- Great tutorial for making insulator lights More
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- A yellow sofa is put in a traditional living room of neutrals and whites, with a wooden bench as coffee table, black armchair and white hanging light
- Neutral living room
- 6,145 Likes, 224 Comments – Judy Aldridge (@atlantishome) on Instagram: “Thursday living room TB. My giant orb chandelier blew up Sunday. 🙀 Trying to decide what to do. . .…”
- Boho Rustic Glam Living Room
- Open concept living room