Photo via: freecycleusa.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A sleek place–much prefer the stairs to a loft over a ladder for myself. tiny house ideas – bathroom behind kitchen. Stairs to loft bedroom. | Lo…
- Main area includes kitchen, dining, and lounging (with twin loft above)
- Love the bookcases with library lights lining the hallway and how stairs span the top of it.
- INCREDIBLE stair makeover with PAINT! SO much cheaper than stain or new stairs!! Great painted stairs DIY tutorial. If you can hold a paintbrush, you can easily learn how to paint stairs!!
- ::This minimal plant-filled Chicago loft feels cozy, inviting and warm through personality, plants, textiles and curated pieces.::
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- Stairway railings serve more than a functional purpose. Often, theyre what give stairs a visual presence and make a staircase a work of art. Find ideas for the perfect railing for your stairway.
- 43 Likes, 8 Comments – Taylor Thompsen (@jojoraeco) on Instagram: “I am way too obsessed with this one 🙌🏼 shop this one and more through the link in my bio. AND right…”
- We love this white Scandi kitchen with natural wood accents – these stylish light fixtures add a minimalist edge to the room. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/scandi-rooms-natural-wood-trend/
- For the front porch – DIY Interchangeable Welcome Sign – made with 4×4 and 1×6 wood. Seasonal signs would be so fun to make and change out.
- Organization Station – 10 Laundry Room Ideas We’re Obsessed With – Southernliving. Laundry rooms are hard-working spaces. Max out your storage and workspace with a meticulously thought-out organization station. This one has a place for everything. See Pin
- Decorating pumpkins with a few simple supplies – LOVE the faces!