Photo via: google.no
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I LOVE THIS! Sticking stones on a tub. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Another pinner said: I own this, and refuse to sell it with my house if ever I sell….Eeeekkk!! LOVE!
- A few months back, we shared this console table on Instagram as one of our imaremodelaholic features — and you all LOVED it just as much as we did! You know we love the barn door style Xs (see here a
- Love the bookcases with library lights lining the hallway and how stairs span the top of it.
- Love this DIY Coat Rack and it looks so easy!!!
- I’ve been working on creating this next project for a couple of weeks now and I am so excited to be able to show it to you! It was the brain-child of a few ideas, meshed together and I am absolutely in love with how it turned out! It started with the need to have some art… Read More »
- Love this master bedroom, how open and spacious. the tall ceilings really give it a good vibe. Feels like a treehouse with all those windows!
- Love classic shiplap walls?? This awesome tutorial shows how easy it can be to install DIY shiplap using budget-friendly plywood underlayment.
- There are so many things to consider when choosing a backsplash tile. This post helps narrow it down, and I love her examples! | JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com
- I love to make signs using pallet boards. I decided to go a bit whimsical with this pallet sign. I love the imperfections and the rustic-ness of it. If I can do…
- This post contains affiliate links, when you purchase through them you help support this blog, thank you! Hi, friends! I’m going to confess something here. I am completely head-over-heels in love with anything rustic / farmhouse style. Yes, it has happened, I’ve got the bug – and I can’t seem to shake it. I want to … Read More about Rustic Farmhouse Decor (from Amazon!)
- A friend gave me this old milk can. I sanded it, sprayed it flat black and then sprayed a textured autumn brown on it. Lightly sanded in a couple of areas, placed a flower arrangement and a burlap ribbon.. A weekend project, Love it!