Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Country House Plan 85454 | Total Living Area: 3338 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The floor plan is completely up-to-date beginning with an open entry foyer flanked by the formal living room and dining room. The master suite offers dual walk-in closets as well as a trayed ceiling in the bedroom. countryhome
- I LOVE THIS! Sticking stones on a tub. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Floor to Ceiling Natural Stone Fireplace/ Open Two Story Great Room/ Custom Iron Railing/ Ceiling Detail.
- Wood Pallet Ceiling… since my laundry room is already this color, I think this would look pretty neat in there
- (Support beam visible but not unattractive in ceiling with raised ceilings on either side) plus Dinner party ideas by Joanna Gaines
- Fixer Upper-Inspired Farmhouse Porch with Painted Ceiling and Door
- Like: wood-planked domed ceiling with exposed rafters; stone around oven. Do not like: floor or chairs. Look dated?
- Love this master bedroom, how open and spacious. the tall ceilings really give it a good vibe. Feels like a treehouse with all those windows!
- I dont like the song that much, but I do love this line & this sign! John legend Song ALL Of ME sign on barnwood barn by ThePinkToolBox
- I have to tell you my friends…I am really excited about today’s Farmhouse Free Printables (8 X 10)! We have so many Farmhouse Fans here at The Cottage Market…I know that the majority of you are going to love these! They were made with YOU in mind! There is a collection of all Farmhouse …
- Easy to understand DIY on installing a floating mantle. I love the look of floating mantles. An easy way to get a vintage farmhouse style
- I love to make signs using pallet boards. I decided to go a bit whimsical with this pallet sign. I love the imperfections and the rustic-ness of it. If I can do…