Photo via: graphicsfairy-crafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cotton balls on the bottom, then a shot glass on top to hold the q-tips. DIY soap dispenser by poking a hole on top and using an old soap handle. Paint or keep rustic looking.
- Materials: Malm dressing table We converted the Ikea Malm dressing table into a fancied up Makeup Vanity by adding a mirror, hair appliance caddy and drawer handle. For the first step, we installed a board across the back of the vanity to add extra support for the mirror. Next, we installed 2 L brackets on each [&hellip
- I LOVE THIS! Sticking stones on a tub. @ Home Improvement Ideas
- Love this Pantry Door!! (via Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas)
- Easy to understand DIY on installing a floating mantle. I love the look of floating mantles. An easy way to get a vintage farmhouse style
- I love to make signs using pallet boards. I decided to go a bit whimsical with this pallet sign. I love the imperfections and the rustic-ness of it. If I can do…
- Old shutters to display pictures. Tuck the frame easel between the slats. Love this.
- Love ferns? Then this project is for you! Make this Faux Fern Wreath and enjoy the beauty of Summer Ferns for a long time. This Faux fern wreath is a quick project with a big impact.
- I dont like the song that much, but I do love this line & this sign! John legend Song ALL Of ME sign on barnwood barn by ThePinkToolBox
- Love the lights on the driftwood…would look great over the kitchen counters.
- LOVE this whitewashed wood plank wall! So simple! Full tutorial and links to all the others at www.shanty-2-chic.com !
- love the ceiling