Photo via: hative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Check out this amazing space transformation from boring wall to an awesome wet bar with tons of storage! www.One-ThousandOaks.com
- Today is a good day to have a good day Vinyl Wall Decal – Interior grade vinyl – Matte finish for hand painted look – Easy to install – Removable, but cannot be reapplied – See last picture for color chart All of our wall decals are custom made to order. We use high quality Matte vinyl. They are removable but not reusable. ***The 36 x 36 will arrive in 2 pieces. **PICTURE MAY NOT BE TO SIZE. PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS FOR SIZE. The background will be whatever color your surface is. • We can custom size most designs to your specifications. Please contact us for an estimate. They can be placed on any flat smooth surface – walls, doors, mirrors, windows, cars, etc. They are great for decorating, freshening up a space, giving as gifts, personalizing your space…the list goes on. They are removable but not reusable. ***Not recommended for Textured Surfaces! **Note to all my international customers: I will have your item shipped within 2 business days after purchase, but I have no control over how long customs takes to process your package in your country. It could take between 2 – 6 weeks.
- 30 Nifty Bathroom Storage Ideas to Make Use of Every Bit of Space Available – Page 6 – Lbibo
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Wash Dry Fold sign set! These signs are a must for all the rustic laundry rooms. Each sign is approx. 13 tall x 3.5 wide and come ready to hang. Stained and distressed quality pine wood. This is painted with non toxic acrylic. Rustic jute rope is wrapped on each sign. This listing is for 3 signs – Wash, Dry, Fold PLEASE NOTE: Each sign is hand cut and size may vary ever so slightly 🙂 Our signs start with the design process. All of our creations are designed and made by us, hand-cut and stained! We dont use reusable stencils, every one is made in our shop exclusively for each new order. Once the stencil has been created, we apply it to the stained wood then paint and peel leaving a beautiful, clean, and durable design.***2 WEEK PRODUCTION TIME*** ***SHIPPING NOTICE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*** Please make sure your address is correct before placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. If your package is returned, you are responsible for the additional shipping service. In the event of damage in transit or lost packages, please email us immediately. ***When hanging any decor over a crib, safety is of the utmost importance, we recommend space between the wall and the crib when hanging any wood or heavy wall art.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Bathroom storage ideas can be practical and beautiful. I love to decorate with items that are useful. Today I’m sharing a few bathroom organization tips that you can keep on display. These storage solutions are perfect for small bathrooms or spaces that have limited cabinet space. Let me show you! For the last few weeks we’ve been …
- Crate storage
- Wood Crate: Distressed Reclaimed Chalk Painted. Custom colors and sizes. shabby white storage crate & centerpiece with free mason holder jars to match. Chic style: handmade, hand painted, & distressed with all-natural, eco-friendly products. Handmade with love, just for you & custom made the way you want.
- Float On – Shelving units are great for adding some much needed organization to a home, but they can also take up quite a bit of space. Consider using floating shelves instead that let you place other furniture pieces below.
- Add stylish storage to your space by using wood crates to create a coffee table, entryway storage, and a wine station. Our easy tips and tricks will help you create a DIY storage unit of your own!