Photo via: makingforliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas for Teens – Best Christmas Presents, Birthday Gifts and Cool Room Decor Ideas for Girls and Boy Teenagers – Fun Crafts and DIY Projects for Snow Globes, Dollar Store Crafts and Valentines for Kids
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- JOY, Reclaimed Barnwood Sign, Merry Christmas, Christmas Porch Sign, Horiztonal, Mantle Decor, Snowflake, Snow, Hand-painted Wooden Sign
- Shabby Chic Fabric Double Tier Chandelier, Lace and Ribbon Chandelier, Shabby…
- Make Shabby burlap No Sew curtains tutorial and 45 BEST Shabby Lifestyle Decor & Accessory DIY Tutorials EVER!! From MrsPollyRogers.com
- Southern in the City: No Sew Faux Roman Shades
- No Mess Glitter Gift Tags for Christmas | Free Printable Christmas Tags via @thegirlcreative
- Alternative Christmas wreath made from a repurposed picture frame.
- It doesnt matter which holiday is approaching. Thanksgiving, Christmas, you name it…. as long as you have a black door, a wreath is going to look great on it.
- Spray paint doilies on canvas (or shoe box – note from a previous pin) = instant art. Also a cute idea for Valentines Day cards. Could also use hand cut paper snowflakes if you dont want to ruin a doily. Make them rounded and flowery and using a box with the bottom cut out as a protected surround, you can make art right on the walls, too, for a color pop.
- Make a Willow heart wreath with willow and dried rosebuds. Cute decoration and craft DIY for your home or as a gift for a loved one.
- Im excited to invite you to stop no. 6 in my series… Creating Christmas Memories with Vignettes. I know youll love this Farmhouse Christmas Vignette. Be sure to learn how to create your own and be inspired.