Photo via: mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is THE BEST way to attach photos to canvas with Mod Podge. Its easy!
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- This catfish fabric is an exclusive Indigo Coast Crafts design thats ours alone! We licensed the beautiful catfish artwork from fish illustrator Joseph R. Tomelleri of AmericanFishes.com and are excited to offer these twill pillow covers in several sizes and two colors — a rich navy blue and a light tan. The four catfish depicted on the fabric — blue, channel, bullhead and flathead — feature a range of tans, browns, blues, and silvery grays. The fabric is 100% cotton twill (pre-shrunk) and is designed for home decor use. Each pillow cover has an invisible-zipper closure, with a small fabric tag inside the pillow to credit the artist. Seams are serged for durability. Spot cleaning is recommended if needed. Catfish are kings in our neck of the woods because Lake Marion, S.C. (our happy home), is one of the catfishing capitals of the world. In fact, a woman recently caught a 113-pounder (you read that right!) in this area. If youve got a fisherman to shop for, this truly one-of-a-kind catfish pillow cover would be a great addition to his or her den or office or to any lakehouse, fishing or hunting lodge, cabin, or cottage. Pillow covers are made to order and are available in 18×18-inch, 20×20-inch and 22×22-inch sizes — or, if youre interested in another size, let me know and Ill be glad to work with you to provide whatever you need! Just use the Request a Custom Order link above and lets talk. *** Please note that this listing is for the PILLOW COVER ONLY (without the insert). Use the cover over an insert you already own, or purchase an insert at a sewing or crafts store or at one of the many big-box stores that carry household items.
- Make this modern DIY popsicle stick hexagon shelf in one evening for only a couple dollars. Adds some mid century mod charm to any gallery wall!
- DIY: Burlap bedskirt. Life-cheats! Could also use any other type of fabric. Forget having to stick to what the stores sell!
- This handmade piece was made with rusty barbed wire cross and a rusty barbed wire heart welded together. The center of the cross/heart has a burlap ribbon and fabric flower and a large glass clear tear drop shape stone. This is a unique one of a kind piece that would look great in any home. This cross measures 24×17.5 inches. Ready to hang.
- Fabric Spray Paint – Im answering questions about the Tulip Fabric Spray paint that I used on an old, but in good condition, tufted chair.
- Audreys elegant diamond tufting is created by embedding individually applied covered buttons into thickly padded, hand-upholstered fabric. On the reverse, a classic rolled back completes the pageantry. This is a headboard for those with a taste for timeless style.
- Bucket with Christmas Ornaments, Sticks, and Pinecones – 15 DIY Winter Decoration Tutorials | GleamItUp
- The holiday season is fast approaching, and what better way to welcome your holiday guests than with a special guest room welcome bucket?
- The Wes Anderson Collection Book | Mod Retro Vintage Books | ModCloth.com
- mid mod lawn loungers and chairs