Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hi, friends- You might think that a post about refinishing a door is boring. But I promise that this is not a boring topic. Instead, this post is super exciting and about a product that has changed my life (well, my front door’s life, at least), and made my home’s entrance look amazing! And no, …
- My best tip for stenciling on barnwood. How to stencil letters on wood and make your own farmhouse decor. Painting Tips, Design Advice, Decor Ideas and more Stencil Art at theMagicBrushinc.com
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Traveling Quote | Hand Lettering | Home Decor | Wall Art | Adventure | Storyteller
- I’ve been working on creating this next project for a couple of weeks now and I am so excited to be able to show it to you! It was the brain-child of a few ideas, meshed together and I am absolutely in love with how it turned out! It started with the need to have some art… Read More »
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- LOVE this whitewashed wood plank wall! So simple! Full tutorial and links to all the others at www.shanty-2-chic.com !
- DIY Burlap Canvas Art – Creating wall art doesnt need to be difficult. These burlap canvases from Michaels make it fun and easy. On Sunday from 1-4 at the Su…
- Make your own DIY Initial String Wall Art, in a few quick steps. This creamy string against the dark wood tone is the best! Theres a video tutorial too, so you dont miss a thing! Easiest monogram ever! Initial string art tutorial at www.freshcrush.com.
- Welcome to the Crafters discussion wall at 1001Pallets! Showcase your creations in one click, as your questions to other Crafters and join the discussion!
- Hang tight. This handy wall addition is about to solve your current organizational conundrum. With two sizable wire baskets, this Anderson Wall Bracket will hold anything from spare toilet paper rolls … Find the Anderson Wall Bracket, as seen in the Guest-Ready Home: Rustic Farmhouse Collection at http://dotandbo.com/collections/styleyourseason-guest-ready-home-rustic-farmhouse?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=organic&db_sku=114544
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.