Photo via: mountainlumber.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!
- Modern Mountain Home How to Create a Modern Mountain Home I recently discovered the web-site of Studio McGee, a full service design firm based in Salt Lake City. Not only do they have stunning images of their design portfolio, but they also have a gorgeous selection of home decor that can be purchased
- Designed by Rifle Paper Co. and screen printed by hand, this high quality, designer wallpaper is extremely durable, fade resistant and made in the USA.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- There is something about a warm fire and a mountain view……
- Stone Glass Mosaic TileSsmoky Mountain Square Tiles With Marble Backsplash Wall Stickers Floor Tiles OX022| Hominter.com
- S: above garage. Beams.
- Jenna Sue: Kitchen Chronicles: DIY Wood Beams
- How to Install Faux Wood Beams and Inspire Your Joanna Gaines with DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse ideas.
- Rustic Home Quote Sign: Home Sweet Home in Reclaimed Wood Pallet
- Our beautiful reclaimed wood floating shelves. Flanking fireplace with grey base cabinets located in family room.