Photo via: mycountryliving.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Inexpensive Bookshelf Makeover – DIY Bookshelf Makeover Ideas – Country Living — use wood shims to cover the back of the bookshelf!
- diy primitive country decor – Bing Images I have done this in my dinning room primitive decor diy
- 6,145 Likes, 224 Comments – Judy Aldridge (@atlantishome) on Instagram: “Thursday living room TB. My giant orb chandelier blew up Sunday. 🙀 Trying to decide what to do. . .…”
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Today is a good day to have a good day Vinyl Wall Decal – Interior grade vinyl – Matte finish for hand painted look – Easy to install – Removable, but cannot be reapplied – See last picture for color chart All of our wall decals are custom made to order. We use high quality Matte vinyl. They are removable but not reusable. ***The 36 x 36 will arrive in 2 pieces. **PICTURE MAY NOT BE TO SIZE. PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS FOR SIZE. The background will be whatever color your surface is. • We can custom size most designs to your specifications. Please contact us for an estimate. They can be placed on any flat smooth surface – walls, doors, mirrors, windows, cars, etc. They are great for decorating, freshening up a space, giving as gifts, personalizing your space…the list goes on. They are removable but not reusable. ***Not recommended for Textured Surfaces! **Note to all my international customers: I will have your item shipped within 2 business days after purchase, but I have no control over how long customs takes to process your package in your country. It could take between 2 – 6 weeks.
- Country House Plan 85454 | Total Living Area: 3338 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The floor plan is completely up-to-date beginning with an open entry foyer flanked by the formal living room and dining room. The master suite offers dual walk-in closets as well as a trayed ceiling in the bedroom. countryhome
- OMG!! These are so Unique, Real Barnwood, not pallett wood. Great for my Farmhouse, Country Cottage decor!!
- Salvaged Inspirations | Milk Painting Laminate Furniture and a Country Farmhouse-Chic Hutch | This was my first attempt at milk-painting over wood laminate. A few bumps along the way but I LOVE the chippy end result!
- Had a Wednesday full of pickin and tomorrow Im headed to the Worlds Longest Yardsale Im so excited!! Headed out bright and early tomorrow! Cant wait to share with you all of my treasures! Posting my living room for brightwhitewednesday .
- This post was sponsored by Kreg Tool Company and contains affiliate links. All opinions and thoughts are my own, see our full disclosure policy here. It feels like summer is finally upon us and with all of this beautiful weather and sunshine we’ve been living outdoors as much as possible. Our deck has become an…Read More »
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- Old country farm decor: Grain sacks – The Orange County Register