Photo via: thedailygreen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious custom residence in WaterSound Beach offers 3,237 square feet, 5 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms. Entertain guests at a full carriage house over the two car garage and a private pool!
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- Mirror mounted to natural wood cuts – beautiful. Found on pinterest, no idea as to original source
- Type, Flowers, natural wood table, grey and pink and mix of gold and silver. My kind of kitchen!
- This is a wood pallet sign made from reclaimed barnboard. It measures 15 x 20. The background is left natural except one plank is painted
- Im always on the lookout for centerpieces that are name with natural items…..or at least easy to do. While browsing this morning Ive found several ways
- Rustic is a practical style that uses natural materials functionally and also frugally. It is an affordable style that will add great character and
- How to Make Natural Branch Coasters (via Garden Therapy)
- Floor to Ceiling Natural Stone Fireplace/ Open Two Story Great Room/ Custom Iron Railing/ Ceiling Detail.
- What goes best with natural wood? Well, natural light of course! Add a few wooden accents to your decor, like a coffee table and chairs, and watch how beautifully outdoor light enhances your design. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/scandi-rooms-natural-wood-trend/
- Rustic X Coffee Table in natural stains Custom made rustic coffee tables, sofa tables, end tables, lamps, and more. Plans @anawhitediy
- Custom Made Natural Live Edge Round Slab Side Table / Coffee Table With Steel Legs