Photo via: dana-home-decor.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves. Complete with instructions this tutorial will guide you through the steps to build these shelves.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process sponsored
- DIY: Nice Industrial Pipe Lamp Design Tutorial
- DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $5 in lumber!!!! Great step by step tutorial so you can make your own!
- Super easy pipe shelves.
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- How to make your own easy DIY Twig Letters – Twig Monogram how to tutorial at The Happy Housie
- Step by Step Tutorial on how to paint your kitchen cabinets without having to give up the use of your kitchen. Includes timeline and detailed explanations.
- DIY produce stand for under $30. Super easy and this post has a full tutorial
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!