Photo via: funandthames.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- Our rustic console table features a chunky wood frame and metal library-style pulls. With two drawers and a lower shelf for storage, its ideal for use as a media stand or an entryway console.
- Você pode não saber, mas existem maneiras simples e econômicas de transformar a cozinha – este ambiente naturalmente social – em um lugar ainda mais alegre e agradável. Para tanto, basta expressar toda a sua criatividade em materiais facilmente encontrados em qualquer papelaria. O Buzzfeed listou 31 ideias que podem te inspirar. Faça o teste!
- So here is a rebound-shot of my previous Social Atom illustration, displaying an example of how it will look in action, so to speak, on mouseover. I decided after looking over some of my recent wo…
- Instant Coffee Bar Elevate your morning toast-and-tea ritual with a window seat. This bloggers DIY breakfast bar replaced a dining table when she moved into a smaller space, and was inspired by visits to her favorite cafes.
- Simple DIY Media Shelves – Free Woodworking Plans and Tutorial by Shanty-2-Chic.com!
- Rustic meets industrial media stand. Plumbing pipe sliding barn doors. Finished with chalk paint and distressed to give an aged look. TV console.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- 54 Stunning Dream Homes & Mega Mansions From Social Media
- Save money by making a shelf out of reclaimed wood! Get your DIY needs for this project from Walgreens.com.