Photo via: ocregister.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – Paint Stick Basket Centerpiece – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- French Blue Dresser Makeover | blesserhouse.com – An orange wood thrifted dresser gets a French blue makeover using Fusion Mineral Paint in Champness and Homestead House Wax in Espresso.
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- diy primitive country decor – Bing Images I have done this in my dinning room primitive decor diy
- Primitive Extra Grubby Baking Labels – Instant Download – Sheet of 6 – Grungy Tags – Rustic Country Craft Labels – Mason Jar Decor – DIY crafts by ChicBurlapBoutique
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- * THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE (DIY, Home Decor, Crafts, Farmhouse)
- diy rustic crafts | … week ~ * THE COUNTRY CHIC COTTAGE (DIY, Home Decor, Crafts, Farmhouse
- Bring the farmhouse goods home, its growing season down on the farm. The crops are coming in by the bushel baskets. We have freshly pick sweet corn, fresh eggs, and maple syrup. Daddy and the boys ta
- Easy Inexpensive Bookshelf Makeover – DIY Bookshelf Makeover Ideas – Country Living — use wood shims to cover the back of the bookshelf!