Photo via: cuegly.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding DIY Home Decor Inspiration: Great Rustic Mud Room with Crown molding & Built-i…
- Turn Old Door Knobs And Skeleton Keys Into A Really Cool Key And Purse Holder
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Broken chair? Dont despair! Give old chair legs and chair backs new life around your home with these smart upcycling ideas.
- CUSTOM Rustic Tall Storage – Reclaimed Barn Wood Linen Cabinet w/Tin Doors (Unfinished) Dimensions: 83 High x 26 Deep x 20 Wide 2 Doors (Tin) 4 Adjustable Shelves Crown Moulding Detail **The price stated is for the exact dimensions listed above. EACH ITEM IS CUSTOM BUILT AND CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR TASTE OR STYLE . Any changes will affect both the price and the shipping. Please contact us for any changes or shipping questions. ***CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE*** Materials: Reclaimed Rustic Barn Wood & Metal These pieces will ship fully assembled, hardware is included. SHIPPING: Please note that the shipping cost stated on this listing are estimated at the higher cross country shipping costs. For larger items such as this, send us a message with your location and shipping requirements and we can give you an exact shipping cost. If you are in or around the Northern Indiana area, you are more than welcome to forgo all shipping costs and pick your order up at our workshop. * (We are located 35 miles east of South Bend, IN, 130 miles east of Chicago, IL, and 165 miles north of Indianapolis, IN. ) Our standard shipping will consist of the vanity being palletized, covered in cardboard and shrink wrapped. If you would like your vanity to be crated or insured please make sure you select these options during checkout. If you do NOT need lift-gate delivery and are receiving delivery at a business address please contact us as this can lower your freight costs as well.
- DIY repurposed vintage door into twin sized headboard
- Make a beautiful Rustic Birch Wood Slice Snowflake to hang on your door this winter holiday season!
- DIY Door Stoppers
- Hanging Tv ,Barn Door Style
- Hi, friends- You might think that a post about refinishing a door is boring. But I promise that this is not a boring topic. Instead, this post is super exciting and about a product that has changed my life (well, my front door’s life, at least), and made my home’s entrance look amazing! And no, …
- Love this Pantry Door!! (via Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas)