Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- Country House Plan 85454 | Total Living Area: 3338 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The floor plan is completely up-to-date beginning with an open entry foyer flanked by the formal living room and dining room. The master suite offers dual walk-in closets as well as a trayed ceiling in the bedroom. countryhome
- Classic high end interiors tend to include a chic wooden floor quite heavily. If you happen to have a small living space, choosing a light toned wood, such as beech or ash, is essential. These paler tones work since they open up the room and add the illusion of space. Read more at: https://nyde.co.uk/blog/wooden-pieces-home-decor/
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Put french doors all around the dining so it can open up, U-shaped island coming toward living with built in booth seating, make area behind cabinets a hidden pantry…I could definitely work with this layout!
- Floor to Ceiling Natural Stone Fireplace/ Open Two Story Great Room/ Custom Iron Railing/ Ceiling Detail.
- 6,145 Likes, 224 Comments – Judy Aldridge (@atlantishome) on Instagram: “Thursday living room TB. My giant orb chandelier blew up Sunday. 🙀 Trying to decide what to do. . .…”
- Farmhouse – Living Room at home on SweetCreek
- black and white, living room, apartment decor
- Stikwood living room
- Find ideas to bring patterns, prints, colors, textures, and more design elements together to create the ultimate living room.
- This pretty living room is perfectly designed w/ a gallery wall made of mirrors (mostly)! A low to the ground gray couch & wood floors make this space feel oh-so comfy!