Photo via: jenloveskev.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Farmhouse kitchen, butcher block, subway tile, open cabinets, kitchen counter decor, old crate, canisters, farmhouse decor.
- Like this sliding barn door opening to a spacious walk-in pantry. More designs at www.HomeChannelTV.com
- Country House Plan 85454 | Total Living Area: 3338 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The floor plan is completely up-to-date beginning with an open entry foyer flanked by the formal living room and dining room. The master suite offers dual walk-in closets as well as a trayed ceiling in the bedroom. countryhome
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- White u-shaped kitchen pantry boasts white modular shelves stocked with labeled wire snack baskets and cereal canisters.
- Love this Pantry Door!! (via Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas)
- Southern Grace: DIY: Pantry Door Tutorial http://southerngracedesign.blogspot.com/2013/08/diy-pantry-door-tutorial.html
- Put french doors all around the dining so it can open up, U-shaped island coming toward living with built in booth seating, make area behind cabinets a hidden pantry…I could definitely work with this layout!
- Love this master bedroom, how open and spacious. the tall ceilings really give it a good vibe. Feels like a treehouse with all those windows!
- Rustic open kitchen shelves
- Floor to Ceiling Natural Stone Fireplace/ Open Two Story Great Room/ Custom Iron Railing/ Ceiling Detail.
- Glass barn doors…Gives charm and a rustic feel to any home, love being able to separate rooms, but open them completely as if doors didnt exist whenever you want!