Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Centerpiece mirror. Stunning round mirrors great for wedding, party, or event Centerpieces or to adorn your home. What a beautiful way to add elegance to any table setting!
- This snowman is bundled up and ready to hang out on your tree this holiday season. He is made from a recycled lightbulb and is painted with a textured spray paint and embellished with a plaid scarf, buttons, stick arms, bead eyes and warm fleece hat. He comes with an ornament hook attached to the top. I have several of these listed as separate items since they are all handmade and therefore unique. Im happy to combine shipping for more than one, so please ask for updated shipping info before paying. Thanks
- Hello and welcome to our humble home. I’m honoured to have partnered with Leon’s to share a little bit of our space, all dressed up for the holidays. This year, I wanted our Christmas decor to be cozy and welcoming, while conveying a little glamour. To achieve such, the simple yet sophisticated lines of the Astin…
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home by The Everyday Home
- 20+ Best DIY Disney Ornaments – add some Disney magic to your Christmas tree with these fun Disney ornament crafts
- Leaves that can be gathered during a nice family walk or collected while raking up the backyard can be turned in to a great craft for your kids. Here is a great outside project that we like to do as a family every year. This is a fabulous tutorial for spicing it up a little with actual fall leaves that have been crumbled to create leaf glitter or confetti!
- Renovation Before and After: Part One • Two Boys One Pup After telling you all about our foreclosure woes, I havent updated on any renovations! Our fixer upper is coming together, even though we took a break for the holidays. See our paint choices (its a Sherwin Williams greige!), carpet, and moulding! Coming up soon, kitchen upgrades!
- SIMPLE AND STYLISH GUEST BEDROOM FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!