Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- Perfect for a rustic style kitchen! Wood sign reads Mind your biscuits and life will be gravy Want to recreate the look? The featured sign in the above photo is our classic roast wood color with white font. ****************************SIGN FEATURES************************** -WHAT SIZE IS THIS SIGN? It measures 12×18 *****CHOOSE***** your wood color from the 2nd photo above (click on the arrows if using a desktop and swipe if using a mobile device). We offer 25 color options! Letters B, C, D, E, H, I and J are all wood stains from our own unique custom blends. All other colors are our shops collection of distressed painted wood. Select your wood color choice from the drop down menu when you checkout. *****CHOOSE YOUR TEXT COLOR******* We offer 27 font color options! See above 3rd photo for color sample picture. Select your font color from the drop down menu when you checkout Our signs are not wood burned or made with vinyl. Your saying will be painted on crisp with our high quality paint color and sealed with a clear protective coating. *****SEALED***** with our toughest poly. This sign is made for light outdoor use (front door, photo prop, etc) but we HIGHLY recommend our marine grade finish if this sign is going to be sitting outside in the rain and other elements. Send us a message or just type marine grade finish in the note to seller when you checkout. *****KEY HOLE MOUNTING on the back. This feature makes sure that your sign lays flat on a wall. Saw tooth hanger signs can be easily knocked off of walls by anything that comes in contact with it. Our signs stay secure on your wall for the safety of little ones and animals. *****SHIPS in 2 weeks****** Please see our SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT for our current turn around times. Rush processing is available below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/462013169/rush-your-order?ref=shop_home_active_1 Not sure about this quote? Want a different font? Create your own sign with your own saying/quote. The link to our 16×7 size will take you right to it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/262419936/custom-wood-signs-wooden-signs-custom?ref=shop_home_active_7 We do not change fonts for the signs in our shop unless you design your own. **Is this item a gift? Let us know! Wed be happy to include a short typed note to your gift recipient so they know that its from you! ***Customers are responsible for their color choices. We highly recommend choosing darker font colors for lighter wood colors and lighter font colors for darker wood colors. Ivory and white should not be on honey oak or naked as they are very hard to read. Black does not work will with classic roast. Computer monitors and phone screens will vary in contrast. All photos are depicted in natural lighting. Please keep this in mind when ordering. Knots and wood imperfections will vary from sign to sign as no two pieces of wood are the same. All signs will show some signs of distressing. Our signs all have a rustic elegance to them, this is what makes every piece beautifully unique.
- This elegantly primitive and Rustic Farmhouse Shelf is a great rustic home decor idea. This shelf will add rustic style and appeal to your bathroom or Kitchen while utilizing the shelves to display your essentials and decorative items. This handcrafted Rustic Farmhouse Shelf will easily enhance the look of your Rustic Farmhouse Home Décor. Add small accents such as candles, framed photos or a plant to give any room in your home an old farmhouse feel. This shelf can also be used in your entryway or mudroom or would even be a great addition to your kitchen and will last for years!! Its uniqueness makes it a stunning display piece. The inherent beauty of the wood makes each creation a distinctive attraction in your rustic home or cabin. Item is handcrafted from authentic naturally aged sawmill pinewood and is finished with an antique wax to enhance and protect its attractive rustic surface. Each piece is made from unique wood and will slightly vary in markings and coloring. Ready for wall mounting with hardware provided DIMENSIONS APPROX: 20 W x 26 H x 6 1/2 Deep TOP SHELF DIMENSIONS: 20Wide x 6 1/2 Deep LOWER SHELVES DIMENSIONS: 16Wide x 6 1/2 Deep Not exactly what youre looking for? Need another size? More hooks? Check out our other designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewEnglandBarnwood?section_id=16515679&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 NOTE: Your New England Barnwood purchase is a one of a kind creation because of the endless variety of grains and knots provided by nature. The item you will get will be SIMILAR to the one shown in the photos above but not an exact replica. ♥ NOTE; WE PROVIDE WALL ANCHORS FOR ATTACHING TO STANDARD SHEET ROCK WALLS. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WALL TYPE OR THICKNESS THE CUSTOMER IS ATTACHING TO. YOU MAY NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN WALL ANCHORS AND SCREWS. SHIPPING: Item can be shipped to any location within the United States via FedEx or USPS, once order has been processed. Thank you for visiting New England Barnwood ~ Wendy & Ed Berg
- Do you want to stay more organized? This post is what our month to month homesteading to do lists look like in a given season. When growing food or homesteading it helps to set monthly goals and write lists of tasks that need to be done. When you know what your goals are you can create your…
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign… in minutes! By Funky Junk Interiors for Ebay
- When you think about 2X4s you usually don’t picture fabulous diy projects in your mind do you? Well think again my friend…this super inexpensive little piece of wood can truly work wonders. So today we have put together a collection of 15 Farmhouse Projects You Can Builds With 2X4s and I have a feeling you …
- 3. Vintage sleigh shelf / 5 upcycled shelves you dont see every day! By Funky Junk Interiors for ebay.com
- When you think about Plywood you usually don’t picture fabulous diy projects in your mind do you? Well think again my friends…this super inexpensive piece of wood can truly work wonders. So today we have put together a collection of 16 Farmhouse Projects You Can Builds With Plywood and I have a feeling you are …
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.