Photo via: hearttreehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Layout for my gallery wall, I started with a large round clock.
- Ikea Ribba Picture Ledge Hack – Ikea Hack
- How to DIY a Wood Planked Accent Wall: DIY Wood Wall
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Textured Picture Frame | Easy DIY Wooden Picture Frames For Teens | DIY Projects
- Traveling Quote | Hand Lettering | Home Decor | Wall Art | Adventure | Storyteller
- Today is a good day to have a good day Vinyl Wall Decal – Interior grade vinyl – Matte finish for hand painted look – Easy to install – Removable, but cannot be reapplied – See last picture for color chart All of our wall decals are custom made to order. We use high quality Matte vinyl. They are removable but not reusable. ***The 36 x 36 will arrive in 2 pieces. **PICTURE MAY NOT BE TO SIZE. PLEASE SEE MEASUREMENTS FOR SIZE. The background will be whatever color your surface is. • We can custom size most designs to your specifications. Please contact us for an estimate. They can be placed on any flat smooth surface – walls, doors, mirrors, windows, cars, etc. They are great for decorating, freshening up a space, giving as gifts, personalizing your space…the list goes on. They are removable but not reusable. ***Not recommended for Textured Surfaces! **Note to all my international customers: I will have your item shipped within 2 business days after purchase, but I have no control over how long customs takes to process your package in your country. It could take between 2 – 6 weeks.
- Make this modern DIY popsicle stick hexagon shelf in one evening for only a couple dollars. Adds some mid century mod charm to any gallery wall!
- This pretty living room is perfectly designed w/ a gallery wall made of mirrors (mostly)! A low to the ground gray couch & wood floors make this space feel oh-so comfy!
- Wooden picture: an easy, beautiful alternative to putting your pictures in a frame! All you need are FOUR things to make this.If the instructions are hard to read, click on the picture for the easy-to-follow video:
- Love how the shelves go fully across the wall. 55 Cozy Small Bathroom Ideas | Cuded
- DIY Gift Ideas for Photos – Homemade Picture Frames – Best Creative Home Decor Projects Pinterest | DIY JOY