Photo via: decorfacil.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- This is a FINE ART GICLEE PRINT PRT1046 Title: Stormy Collection Shades of Black, Gray, Copper and White Each piece is signed and dated by the artist The drop down menu on the upper left of the listing shows a variety of sizes and materials available. You may choose Fine Art Paper, Canvas, or Metallic Canvas. This print is MADE TO ORDER and can come in multiple sizes that are not listed. If you would like a custom size feel free to convo me and I can give you a quote and create you an option to purchase in your desired size. ( This piece can be made up to 20 x 20) You may also request this painting hung in s different orientation if you would like. The selected print size includes a white 1 inch border for framing. If you are purchasing a canvas piece and would like to stretch it onto stretcher bars instead of framing you may request a larger border in the comments section of your purchase. You may also request a border that continues the painting around the sides (mirrored border) or a different color for example black, red, ect. Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Bright White, water-resistant fine art paper that is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. It has the best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind. It is printed on Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for their archival qualities that last a lifetime! Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a white poly-cotton blend canvas. Specifically designed for high-end fine art, It is printed with Epson GS6000 eco-solvent printers to ensure Gicleé Prints that will also last a lifetime! Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The colors of your painting have an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Each print comes packaged with care, rolled in a rigid and protective tube. Paper and Canvas prints come unstretched and unframed. This piece is also available stretched onto stretcher bars and ready to hang. **Want your new art to arrive professionally stretched? **Add the sizing option from the drop-down menu to your cart, then follow the link below to stretching options. Chose the stretching option the same size as your print and add it to your cart as well. All done! Not in the US? Message me to discuss shipping options. Stretching: https://www.etsy.com/listing/519298068 To see a similar made to order ORIGINAL painting you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/248611893 To see what else my shop has to offer you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDawningScott Copyright© L Dawning Scott 2015, All Rights Reserved
- Here’s a tall, four shelf corner shelf I made from using an old, 4-panel, solid wood door and some old barn wood. It’s easy to see the faded and chipped paint on the door and the original old doorknob is still attached as well as the old hinges. The doorknob on the back side of the cabinet has been removed so it can sit tight against a wall. The shelves, top and trim are made from barnwood. You may be able to see it in the pictures that the underside of the shelves (and a little on the front) are barn red in color. Each shelf is set into a rabbit (groove) which makes for a strong cabinet. The top is also solid wood so decorative things can be set on top of it and I cut a country star from old barn word and fastened it to the top. For an additional view of this corner shelf, a short video can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=-1N-w-S4fMo&NR=1 Dimensions are 16 deep by 24 1/2 wide and 80 1/4 tall. Each side of the 90 degree angle is 17 inches (this is the distance it will come out from the corner). Due to the size of this cabinet, I recommend a shipping service such as uShip. A shipping quote is not included below due to the various shipping options. Customer is responsible for all costs involved with shipping. I’ll help with shipping and do whatever I can to get this to you. It can also be picked up here at my shop and I can deliver within a 45 mile radius for a reasonable charge. Contact me to discuss any shipping arrangements.
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- These plant puns are getting me through the day. Well… along with the new Eye To Eye Top @ shoppriceless.com
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- $40 – DIY Rustic Open Shelving country chic vintage home decor rustic Farmhouse This was so easy – and inexpensive! I bought a $12 board at Lowes and had them cut it to the length I needed. My husband stained the shelves the shade of our hardwood floors and island top and hung them for me. The brackets are from Lowes as well, and the accessories are from Kirklands HobbyLobby and Ross. We get compliments on the shelves all the time!
- Love seeing where my handmade hard work ends up and if I do say so myself this Gallery Wall takes the cake any day!! @colletteosuna knows how to catch your eye!!! Repost @colletteosuna with @repostapp. Some of my sweet friends want to see how we use maps/globes in our home decor so I couldnt pass up posting my @artbykelly wood Michigan map Kelly has created most of the rustic wood pieces you see on my gallery wall (Scrabble tiles wood map chevron arrows heart sign) & I smile at this wall e…
- Looking for a wonderful wedding gift? Maybe something perfect for that special someone in your life. This one of a kind personalized up-cycled vintage window is what you have been searching for. The above pictured window has the family name centered in the top pane accented by Victorian flourishes. The bottom pane has three 5×7 empty frames that you can easily put your favorite pictures in to share your fondest moments. This vintage window can be personalized to your liking in so many different ways. You can choose different sized frames, we have different fonts available, different colors of vinyl, you can replace the family name with any name you choose or simply the world Family if you want. All of our windows are kept in the original found condition to preserve the weathered beauty. This particular window you can see 3 layers of different paint and age. Dimensions: 32×19 Please contact us if you like this window but would rather it say something else or be configured differently. We personalize these windows for you and do all that we can to make your vision come true. Dont forget to check out some of our other fun personalized items.
- Pallet signs sure have been popular on Weekend Craft the past few months. So I thought today I would show you how I stencil pallet signs. This was also great timing because its Silhouette Challenge time and this months theme was home decor with the added bonus of using wood. Needless to say this months challenge was right up my alley. Now I get request all the time from family and friends to make them a project that they have seen on the site and this was on of those occasions. You may have seen this sign before here when I was getting ready to head to a show.
- Create craft projects using burlap ribbon — these are some of our favorite ideas to inspire you for your next DIY home decor project for fall, Thanksgiving or any time of year.
- Well my friends…one things has been established here at The Cottage Market…all of our readers LOVE IKEA Hacks!!!!! Then on the flip side…all of our readers adore Pottery Barn Hacks…but now for the first time (drumroll please) we have a collection of IKEA HACKS with a Pottery Barn Style!!!! Now tell me…how excited are you? …