Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- These DIY whitewash flower pots are the perfect way to bring a bit of vintage charm to a plain old,…
- DIY rustic pots. Simple flower pot DIY project. Light blue painted flower pots with rope accent.
- DIY Organization Ideas for Your Laundry Room DIYReady.com | Easy DIY Crafts, Fun Projects, & DIY Craft Ideas For Kids & Adults by Jinx62
- succulent spilled pot
- Front Door Flower Pot Ideas….use geraniums to repel bees and mosquitos
- Spring flowers, like potted hydrangeas and daffodils and simple arrangements of tulips, are a pretty and inexpensive way to welcome spring into your home. Tour this bright and cheerful modern farmhouse, along with 16 other beautiful blogger homes in this stunning spring home tour | A Burst of Beautiful
- This potting bench is so very simple to make, and so pretty as well as functional. Use 4 x 4s or fence posts with post caps (wood finials), 1 x 4s for the flat surfaces and outside trim boards. She uses cedar which will turn a dark gray, you can also use pressure treated wood and stain it or let it weather gray as well. Simple and easy to make!
- Organization Station – 10 Laundry Room Ideas We’re Obsessed With – Southernliving. Laundry rooms are hard-working spaces. Max out your storage and workspace with a meticulously thought-out organization station. This one has a place for everything. See Pin
- How We Organize Our Workspace // Camille Styles
- How are you supposed to neatly store rings, bracelets, bangles, necklaces and earrings? Here are 14 easy and pretty tips on how to organize your jewelry.
- Are you struggling to find a way to efficiently keep your recipes organized? Here are a three ways on how to organize recipes!