Photo via: dreamalittlebigger.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I can never find good Thanksgiving decorations and since it turns out that Thanksgiving is my husband’s favorite holiday I had to come up with something. I have decorations for all the other holidays but my family never really did much for Thanksgiving (in fact I usually ended up traveling with a friend over Thanksgiving instead of even celebrating the holiday before I got married) so I didn’t have any decorations for Thanksgiving. To solve this, I started making some decorations. This is one of the decorations I made that I think turned out pretty cute and it was super simple.
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- 30 Ways To Repurpose Baby Items. Some of these are pretty ridiculous but some are decent!
- This potting bench is so very simple to make, and so pretty as well as functional. Use 4 x 4s or fence posts with post caps (wood finials), 1 x 4s for the flat surfaces and outside trim boards. She uses cedar which will turn a dark gray, you can also use pressure treated wood and stain it or let it weather gray as well. Simple and easy to make!
- 7 beautiful farmhouse Christmas home tours! So many pretty DIY decor ideas for a farmhouse and cottages or any home, really. Dagmars Home, http://DagmarBleasdale.com
- youre like really pretty…
- This is a FINE ART GICLEE PRINT PRT1046 Title: Stormy Collection Shades of Black, Gray, Copper and White Each piece is signed and dated by the artist The drop down menu on the upper left of the listing shows a variety of sizes and materials available. You may choose Fine Art Paper, Canvas, or Metallic Canvas. This print is MADE TO ORDER and can come in multiple sizes that are not listed. If you would like a custom size feel free to convo me and I can give you a quote and create you an option to purchase in your desired size. ( This piece can be made up to 20 x 20) You may also request this painting hung in s different orientation if you would like. The selected print size includes a white 1 inch border for framing. If you are purchasing a canvas piece and would like to stretch it onto stretcher bars instead of framing you may request a larger border in the comments section of your purchase. You may also request a border that continues the painting around the sides (mirrored border) or a different color for example black, red, ect. Fine Art Paper Prints are printed on Bright White, water-resistant fine art paper that is made from 100% cotton fiber and is acid and lignin free. It has the best-in-class image quality that far exceeds the limitations of virtually every paper of its kind. It is printed on Epson GS6000 printers using Epson UltraChrome® GS Inks, chosen for their archival qualities that last a lifetime! Gicleé Canvas Prints are printed on a white poly-cotton blend canvas. Specifically designed for high-end fine art, It is printed with Epson GS6000 eco-solvent printers to ensure Gicleé Prints that will also last a lifetime! Metallic Canvas Prints are a really beautiful twist to standard canvas prints. The colors of your painting have an iridescent shimmer that will grasp your attention as you walk by. Each print comes packaged with care, rolled in a rigid and protective tube. Paper and Canvas prints come unstretched and unframed. This piece is also available stretched onto stretcher bars and ready to hang. **Want your new art to arrive professionally stretched? **Add the sizing option from the drop-down menu to your cart, then follow the link below to stretching options. Chose the stretching option the same size as your print and add it to your cart as well. All done! Not in the US? Message me to discuss shipping options. Stretching: https://www.etsy.com/listing/519298068 To see a similar made to order ORIGINAL painting you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/248611893 To see what else my shop has to offer you can visit me here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LDawningScott Copyright© L Dawning Scott 2015, All Rights Reserved
- That chair I love all the pretty farmhouse decor in this shot by…
- “This AMAZING backyard space from fellow Sacramentan @urbanfarmstead is pretty much the epitome of outdoor perfection and is so much of what we hope to…”
- SUMMER HYDRANGEA INITIAL WREATH WITH MONOGRAMMED INITIAL Make a lush, pretty summery wreath for your front door!
- Super easy flower rice krispie treats | Rice crispy recipe for the kids that is really quick, fun, and easy to make | DIY food ideas and inspiration | snack, treat, and dessert idea | spring and summer food idea with only a few ingredients | flowers made from rice krispies