Photo via: domainehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect reading nook in the playroom!
- It’s no secret that Joanna Gaines has the world on a string with her incredible talents. But you don’t need to be a guest on the Fixer Upper show to get a piece of Joanna’s style. Here are 14 ways you can recreate that fabulous farmhouse look in your own home! Wood Planked Walls … … Continue reading →
- Tips on keeping indoor plants alive
- Apparently, the idea of a Reading Vacation sounds good to a LOT of people. We were blown away by how excited everyone was by the idea. I shouldn’t have been, though, because I was geeking out on the concept as soon as Meredith introduced it. In fact, I got a little carried away. Geek Alert: …
- Pollution is not only an outdoor problem, the insides of your house can also be polluted with harmful chemicals. Thankfully, it is easier than ever to introduce flora into one’s home. Plants grown indoors have a variety of benefits. They purify the air and create a more relaxing, restful ambiance. Reap the benefits
- Have you spent lots of money in your bathroom beautiful, but still your bathroom not look like as per your expectation? Yes, then absolutely you need to think about it. Creating bathroom look luxury hotel or a palace bathroom, you need to take care every part of the place. There are so many types of … Continue reading 30 Bathroom Sets Design Ideas with Images →
- Rustic Wood Mirror Pallet Furniture Rustic Home Decor Large Wall Mirror Hanging Mirror with Shelf by BandVRusticDesigns on Etsy
- Salvaged Inspirations | An Easy Tutorial on How To Distress Furniture Beautifully with Vaseline.
- Primitive Wood Craft Ideas | Plant Stand With Door-Country Rustic Primitive Furniture
- Green thumb or not, here are 6 plants that are (almost) impossible to kill and under $5!
- ::This minimal plant-filled Chicago loft feels cozy, inviting and warm through personality, plants, textiles and curated pieces.::
- A greenhouse is really an addition to any garden. Many gardeners would desire one in their gardens. A greenhouse is a structure made of plastic, glass or fiberglass, which is meant to protect your seedlings, grow plants from cold and critters and exhibit plants. Greenhouse can adjust the temperature, humidity, soil moisture and light to …