Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lovely painted dresser with birds. Im going to paint the branches, then decoupage the birds on it.
- han solo dresser makeover, painted furniture
- See this gray and white-washed dresser makeover at betterafter.net
- Painted Bassett Dresser – a more formal piece of furniture is given a rustic redo with a distressed black paint finish and a salvaged wood plank top – via Tattered Lantern
- French Blue Dresser Makeover | blesserhouse.com – An orange wood thrifted dresser gets a French blue makeover using Fusion Mineral Paint in Champness and Homestead House Wax in Espresso.
- DIY repurposed vintage door into twin sized headboard
- Repurposed coffee table Texas flag Www.facebook.com/breasattic Breas Attic, Conroe, Texas
- Repurposed whiskey barrel turned into a mirror frame. Great for entryways or even bathrooms!
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Beautify your home with this DIY Repurposed Cupboard Door Shelf, easy to follow picture tutorial so you can make your own!
- shutter repurposed with chicken wire insert to hold notes and attached wire basket