Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- Rustic Farmhouse… Wood Wall Decor…3 Individual Hanging Mason Jars… Candle Sconce…Made to Order
- Green Wine Bottle Vases Set of 6 – Wine bottle vases range from 9-12 inches tall. A variety of shapes and size ranges will be included in this order (unless noted by the buyer). Bottles are all upcycled so thank you for helping out mother earth! Bottles are thoroughly washed, and all labels/stickers are removed. Ready to use as vases or candle holders once they arrive at your door. Please allow 3-5 days, after payment has processed, for items to be shipped. Flowers shown are for photo purposes only, not included with this sale. Please message me with any questions or custom orders. ~Thank you for visiting My Fall Day, you can view more one of a kind items in my shop by visiting www.etsy.com/shop/myfallday ~
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Make gorgeous oil lamp from mason jars and glass bottles. Safer than candles, it takes only 2 minutes to make using vegetable oils and water! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY: Candle holder with Birch wood | We do not have the instructions, but it does not seems so difficult to make
- Well, you can find many kinds of home decorations out of logs, just as candle holders, vases, coat hook and wooden lamps. 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas More from my site25 Inexpensive Yet Stylish DIY Towel Holder Ideas25 Creative Wine Barrel Projects Ideas30 Coolest DIY Projects Every Craft Lover Must Try35 Lovely DIY Projects … Continue reading 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas
- Rustic Christmas Mason Jar Ideas Here are different ways to decorate a simple mason jar candle holder. Use old music sheets, or book sheers, some twigs, ribbons and more.
- Perfect for a rustic style kitchen! Wood sign reads Mind your biscuits and life will be gravy Want to recreate the look? The featured sign in the above photo is our classic roast wood color with white font. ****************************SIGN FEATURES************************** -WHAT SIZE IS THIS SIGN? It measures 12×18 *****CHOOSE***** your wood color from the 2nd photo above (click on the arrows if using a desktop and swipe if using a mobile device). We offer 25 color options! Letters B, C, D, E, H, I and J are all wood stains from our own unique custom blends. All other colors are our shops collection of distressed painted wood. Select your wood color choice from the drop down menu when you checkout. *****CHOOSE YOUR TEXT COLOR******* We offer 27 font color options! See above 3rd photo for color sample picture. Select your font color from the drop down menu when you checkout Our signs are not wood burned or made with vinyl. Your saying will be painted on crisp with our high quality paint color and sealed with a clear protective coating. *****SEALED***** with our toughest poly. This sign is made for light outdoor use (front door, photo prop, etc) but we HIGHLY recommend our marine grade finish if this sign is going to be sitting outside in the rain and other elements. Send us a message or just type marine grade finish in the note to seller when you checkout. *****KEY HOLE MOUNTING on the back. This feature makes sure that your sign lays flat on a wall. Saw tooth hanger signs can be easily knocked off of walls by anything that comes in contact with it. Our signs stay secure on your wall for the safety of little ones and animals. *****SHIPS in 2 weeks****** Please see our SHOP ANNOUNCEMENT for our current turn around times. Rush processing is available below: https://www.etsy.com/listing/462013169/rush-your-order?ref=shop_home_active_1 Not sure about this quote? Want a different font? Create your own sign with your own saying/quote. The link to our 16×7 size will take you right to it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/262419936/custom-wood-signs-wooden-signs-custom?ref=shop_home_active_7 We do not change fonts for the signs in our shop unless you design your own. **Is this item a gift? Let us know! Wed be happy to include a short typed note to your gift recipient so they know that its from you! ***Customers are responsible for their color choices. We highly recommend choosing darker font colors for lighter wood colors and lighter font colors for darker wood colors. Ivory and white should not be on honey oak or naked as they are very hard to read. Black does not work will with classic roast. Computer monitors and phone screens will vary in contrast. All photos are depicted in natural lighting. Please keep this in mind when ordering. Knots and wood imperfections will vary from sign to sign as no two pieces of wood are the same. All signs will show some signs of distressing. Our signs all have a rustic elegance to them, this is what makes every piece beautifully unique.
- i have these colors in my kitchen, so Ive started painting some old mason jars I have to do this! I have the red and I changed the white to a cream, but now just need the yellow and green and walla! Ill be done!
- Mason jars attached to a wooden pallet make a farmhouse-chic bathroom storage option that keeps items like Q-tips and cotton balls off the counter.