Photo via: northcountrynest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY wall planter. Perfect idea for the modern farmhouse kitchen! Tutorial on how to make a wooden wall planter with black and wood tones plus burlap ribbon and galvanized metal accents.
- Well, you can find many kinds of home decorations out of logs, just as candle holders, vases, coat hook and wooden lamps. 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas More from my site25 Inexpensive Yet Stylish DIY Towel Holder Ideas25 Creative Wine Barrel Projects Ideas30 Coolest DIY Projects Every Craft Lover Must Try35 Lovely DIY Projects … Continue reading 25 DIY Rustic Log Decoration Ideas
- kitchen / farmhouse / industrial / neutral / kitchen decor / home decor / storage / wooden sign / plaid
- Bathroom organization Rae Dunn planters with Rae Dunn inspired decals tiered tray farmhouse bathroom makeup organizer
- This post contains affiliate links, when you purchase through them you help support this blog, thank you! Hi, friends! I’m going to confess something here. I am completely head-over-heels in love with anything rustic / farmhouse style. Yes, it has happened, I’ve got the bug – and I can’t seem to shake it. I want to … Read More about Rustic Farmhouse Decor (from Amazon!)
- Rustic offset shelf; offset shelves, wooden shelves, shabby chic decor, rustic home decor, rustic country decor, farmhouse décor
- Rustic offset shelf; offset shelves, wooden shelves, shabby chic decor, rustic home decor, rustic country decor, farmhouse décor by BurgByDesign on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/503694582/rustic-offset-shelf-offset-shelves
- galvanized laundry sinks perfect for farmhouse laundry room or …
- See how to make a cute set of Repurposed Vintage Farmhouse Candle Holders from thrifted finds that cost all of $2.50 | Full tutorial | www.raggedy-bits.com
- Rustic barn candle holders from mason jars. On Etsy but not challenging to make.
- Make a Candle Holders From Dry twigs – Add rustic beauty to your mantle with twig candle holders. This DIY project is simple and natural, using just a flat candle holder, garden pruners, craft adhesive and dry tree or shrub branches of your choosing.
- DIY Repurpose and Upcycle projects to help you get the Fixer Upper Farmhouse style look for your home as compiled by Sadie Seasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com