Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love how the washer and dryer have pre-built in slots, with built in drawers underneath. Instead of the underneath drawers being a part of the washer and dryer themselves
- Most dryers cant be pushed up against the wall due to the dryer vent so why not build a shelf to cover the gap. Not only does it add more storage but it also keeps items from falling behind the washer and dryer
- Simple DIY Media Shelves – Free Woodworking Plans and Tutorial by Shanty-2-Chic.com!
- Our beautiful reclaimed wood floating shelves. Flanking fireplace with grey base cabinets located in family room.
- Love this X Console. Want to build for behind our couch. Think of all the books I could store on those lower shelves. 🙂
- Rustic offset shelf; offset shelves, wooden shelves, shabby chic decor, rustic home decor, rustic country decor, farmhouse décor
- By the end of this creative roll of DIY pallet shelves, you’ll want every shelf and bookcase at your place to be pallet-made and made by your own hands.
- Learn how to Build these Easy DIY Industrial Pipe Shelves. Complete with instructions this tutorial will guide you through the steps to build these shelves.
- DIY Floating Shelves • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- How to decorate your shelves. Expertly style your shelves.
- Float On – Shelving units are great for adding some much needed organization to a home, but they can also take up quite a bit of space. Consider using floating shelves instead that let you place other furniture pieces below.
- White u-shaped kitchen pantry boasts white modular shelves stocked with labeled wire snack baskets and cereal canisters.