Photo via: mydesignchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- best of the web: barn doors on a budget. Reclaimed panels via @traditionalhome
- IKEA IKEAhack – 2 METOD cabinets with NODSTA doors Idee für den Flur – Schuhaufbewahrung und Sitzbank?
- Glass barn doors…Gives charm and a rustic feel to any home, love being able to separate rooms, but open them completely as if doors didnt exist whenever you want!
- Farmhouse tour – Julie of Little Farmstead opens her doors to us
- Hi, friends- You might think that a post about refinishing a door is boring. But I promise that this is not a boring topic. Instead, this post is super exciting and about a product that has changed my life (well, my front door’s life, at least), and made my home’s entrance look amazing! And no, …
- Beautiful Replica Barn Doors. Great for use as room divider, headboard, wall accent.
- Head and footboards repurposed in to coat racks, and cabinet doors repurposed into chalk boards! From Facelift Furntiures DIY Blog
- Put french doors all around the dining so it can open up, U-shaped island coming toward living with built in booth seating, make area behind cabinets a hidden pantry…I could definitely work with this layout!
- Bungalow Doors in Fir, 1928. Harris Brothers From the Association for Preservation Technology (APT) – Building Technology Heritage Library, an online archive of period architectural trade catalogs. Select an era or material and become an architectural time traveler.
- Rustic meets industrial media stand. Plumbing pipe sliding barn doors. Finished with chalk paint and distressed to give an aged look. TV console.
- Mason jar lights. This is beautiful. From the look of the kitchen island and the bar stools, the kitchen is likely to be nicely done as well. I like the loft for a master bedroom. The bedroom displayed can be turned into a bunk room. I would also consider sliding barn doors as a separation for the bedroom.
- CUSTOM Rustic Tall Storage – Reclaimed Barn Wood Linen Cabinet w/Tin Doors (Unfinished) Dimensions: 83 High x 26 Deep x 20 Wide 2 Doors (Tin) 4 Adjustable Shelves Crown Moulding Detail **The price stated is for the exact dimensions listed above. EACH ITEM IS CUSTOM BUILT AND CAN BE FULLY CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR TASTE OR STYLE . Any changes will affect both the price and the shipping. Please contact us for any changes or shipping questions. ***CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE*** Materials: Reclaimed Rustic Barn Wood & Metal These pieces will ship fully assembled, hardware is included. SHIPPING: Please note that the shipping cost stated on this listing are estimated at the higher cross country shipping costs. For larger items such as this, send us a message with your location and shipping requirements and we can give you an exact shipping cost. If you are in or around the Northern Indiana area, you are more than welcome to forgo all shipping costs and pick your order up at our workshop. * (We are located 35 miles east of South Bend, IN, 130 miles east of Chicago, IL, and 165 miles north of Indianapolis, IN. ) Our standard shipping will consist of the vanity being palletized, covered in cardboard and shrink wrapped. If you would like your vanity to be crated or insured please make sure you select these options during checkout. If you do NOT need lift-gate delivery and are receiving delivery at a business address please contact us as this can lower your freight costs as well.