Photo via: profitable-woodworking.digimkts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Woodland Creature No-Carve Pumpkins, a lifestyle post from the blog simple as that, written by Rebecca Cooper on Bloglovin’
- 7 Ways To Organise Your Clothes Like A Minimalist, a lifestyle post from the blog Bloglovin — The Edit on Bloglovin’
- Ten Ways to Add Farmhouse Style to a Suburban Home by The Everyday Home
- Some insight about our furniture: We are firm believers in buying and selling American made products which is why EVERYTHING we sell is handcrafted right here in Alabama. We dont (and never will ) outsource anything. We believe in providing employment right here in America. Everything is solid wood and sealed well for protection. So, when choosing where to purchase your familys furniture, we hope that you will choose us, knowing that the furniture you buy will last a lifetime. At Simply Southern Home Decor, we custom build all of our farmhouse tables. We can paint and stain them ANY color(s) you choose. All of our tables are made of pine. The standard width is 37. If you need a specific size not listed, message me and we can make it for you. ***Our handcrafted benches and chairs are sold separately*** Benches are $175 (up to 5 ft. long) or $200 (over 5 ft. long). To see our 8 different handcrafted chair options, go here: https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/chairs.html When placing your order, please specify color choices in the comments section. To see other styles of farmhouse tables we make, please check out our other listings or go to https://www.simplysouthernhomedecor.com/farmhouse-table-pricing.html We sell handmade chairs, benches, buffets, coffee tables, end tables, sofa tables, china cabinets, sliding barn doors, beds, dressers, nightstands, bed swings, desks, bookshelves, etc. ~ To visit our website go to: www.SimplySouthernHomeDecor.com ~ Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SimplySouthernHomeDecor We are located in Opelika, AL. We offer flat rate shipping through our company for the following states: Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, New Jersey, New York City, Long Island, parts of Louisiana, parts of North Carolina & parts of Florida. Shipping is available everywhere else and varies depending on location and item size & weight. Pick up is available as well. ***The shipping listed is just an estimate. Please message me about exact shipping for you location.
- In Love With a House | Updated our patio with new deck boards just in time for summer. Take a look at the how-to post on our blog! http://www.inlovewithahouse.com/!NEW-DECK-BOARDS/nr4dk/574c9c560cf20b7d2ba3b982
- This post contains affiliate links, when you purchase through them you help support this blog, thank you! Hi, friends! I’m going to confess something here. I am completely head-over-heels in love with anything rustic / farmhouse style. Yes, it has happened, I’ve got the bug – and I can’t seem to shake it. I want to … Read More about Rustic Farmhouse Decor (from Amazon!)
- Now we don’t all have a husband who will just tear down walls, expose long forgotten shiplap, paint everything, install new kitchens and take care of the kids while we decorate at night! But even if we do, here are some easy ideas to get the fixer upper look on a dime one room …
- This potting bench is so very simple to make, and so pretty as well as functional. Use 4 x 4s or fence posts with post caps (wood finials), 1 x 4s for the flat surfaces and outside trim boards. She uses cedar which will turn a dark gray, you can also use pressure treated wood and stain it or let it weather gray as well. Simple and easy to make!
- Wash Dry Fold sign set! These signs are a must for all the rustic laundry rooms. Each sign is approx. 13 tall x 3.5 wide and come ready to hang. Stained and distressed quality pine wood. This is painted with non toxic acrylic. Rustic jute rope is wrapped on each sign. This listing is for 3 signs – Wash, Dry, Fold PLEASE NOTE: Each sign is hand cut and size may vary ever so slightly 🙂 Our signs start with the design process. All of our creations are designed and made by us, hand-cut and stained! We dont use reusable stencils, every one is made in our shop exclusively for each new order. Once the stencil has been created, we apply it to the stained wood then paint and peel leaving a beautiful, clean, and durable design.***2 WEEK PRODUCTION TIME*** ***SHIPPING NOTICE AND RESPONSIBILITIES*** Please make sure your address is correct before placing your order. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses. If your package is returned, you are responsible for the additional shipping service. In the event of damage in transit or lost packages, please email us immediately. ***When hanging any decor over a crib, safety is of the utmost importance, we recommend space between the wall and the crib when hanging any wood or heavy wall art.
- If youre a fan of of the show Fixer Upper, youll want to check out this blog post for all the amazing facts about shiplap!
- 4,252 Likes, 51 Comments – Liz Marie Blog (@lizmariegalvan) on Instagram: “For the night crowd… we finally got this barn door hung on the guest bedroom! Its not quite done…”
- I have a fun book called Rags: Making a Little Something Out of Almost Nothing, written by sisters Linda and Stella Allison and published in 1979. One of the best ideas in the book is making yarn out of old t-shirts. Here are the very simple instructions I used the yarn from four t-shirts and…