Photo via: tidbits-cami.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for nice home decorations, but do not have the resources to buy all those modern-day expensive decors? Well, the solution to creating a nice home decor is to use cheap decorating ideas as well as DIY decorating ideas that you can easily make to revamp the look in your home. Here are some of the economical decorating ideas that you can follow for a new look. This time our focus will be Coat racks.Using indigenous resources is a great way to save money for your home decoration…
- Spring flowers, like potted hydrangeas and daffodils and simple arrangements of tulips, are a pretty and inexpensive way to welcome spring into your home. Tour this bright and cheerful modern farmhouse, along with 16 other beautiful blogger homes in this stunning spring home tour | A Burst of Beautiful
- Our master bedroom room tour, featuring a French Country and Farmhouse design with distressed white accent furniture, white flowers, and a tufted headboard. All home decor and accents at an affordable price, while still looking stunning. Affordable Furniture | Home Decor | Home Design | Room Update | Bright | Natural Light | Distressed White | Rustic | White Washed | Weathered Look | DIY | Style | Cozy | Refresh | Spring | Comforting | Calming | Inspiration | How to |
- 2016 aggregate dream home – Users chose a more vintage-inspired, mismatched look with DIY touches for the dining room and bathroom while the living room and master bedroom achieve a more practical and modern look. Rustic wooden floors punctuate the kitchen, creating an eye-catching contrast against the farmhouse-style white cabinets and brick-inspired backsplash. Finally, the closet adds a surprisingly innovative touch, ending the home tour on an uncharacteristically urban note.
- Check Out 27 Amazing Master Bedroom Designs To Inspire You. Master bedroom is usually the largest one in the house but there are also other elements that capture the essence of the concept.
- What are accent walls? Accent walls are usually one wall decorated to be the focal point of the room. They add pattern, color, style and design in a big way, for just a little money. They can be “accented” with various paint techniques, wallpaper, tape or even fabric. The easiest and fastest way to create …
- Craftberry Bush: Touches of Spring, a Review and a Giveaway
- Searching for kids bedroom furniture that’s stylish and a perfect fit for any sized room? Look no further. Our kids bunk bed is an essential pick for every girls or boy’s bedroom. The Topside Storage Bunk Bed features tons of storage (three roomy drawers can seriously hold it all). The Wrightwood Bunk Bed has a stunning stained grey finish and can coordinate with your other furniture and decor. Both styles will feel right at home in any kids bedroom.
- An easy way to update your home through the year is with a mini mantel makeover. Focusing your efforts on a mantel or a large shelf allows you to decorate for the seasons without the somewhat overwhelming task of adding seasonal decor everywhere in your home. Click through to see a year in my own home. — seasonal design, holiday mantel, interior design, interior styling, neutral white decor, eclectic vintage farmhouse decor
- Happy fall, yall! Ive teamed up with a group of wonderfully talented bloggers for the Autumns in the Air Fall Home Tour, and were going to share some amazing fall design inspiration with you! If youre joining me from Kim and Laceys blog, Styled With Lace, welcome! Im so happy youre
- Coastal Cottage Style Spring Kitchen Tour – The Happy Housie
- Country House Plan 85454 | Total Living Area: 3338 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The floor plan is completely up-to-date beginning with an open entry foyer flanked by the formal living room and dining room. The master suite offers dual walk-in closets as well as a trayed ceiling in the bedroom. countryhome